• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas Selamat ....Where are you!!!

ningcaichen

Alfrescian
Loyal
he can never be found lah...wasted so much money/taxpayer's money on his posters..no wonder this year NDP not nice..:biggrin:

kissclong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he had already escaped to another country.
If not, who would not been tempted by the 2 million reward?
I wonder for those guys who offered the 2mil rewards, whether do they still need to pay tax after this?

ReCaRo79

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reward is very attractive and tempting. To get that not so easy i guess.

He would probably flee to other country and not around in sg.

If he is still around also wont be that easy to find him.

DTCEPL

Now got 3 so call Commando trained guys are going to hunt him down in Indonesia ! Hope they don't get hunted instead........... cos heard that part of their plan includes make friends with some JI members to get info ! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH THEM !!!

Any chance that you know this 3 'commandos' or how I could get in touch with them....I want to join them too to hunt down this MS.....to get the $ reward lah:biggrin:......I long wanted to do such deals.....hehehehe, like a bounty hunter.

HalalOink

Alfrescian
Loyal
My gut feel is that he is already in Indonesia... Now up to the Indon guys to help us again... And then we can claim that we caught him... Pffffttt....

sonic

Alfrescian
Loyal
it would be quite a headline news if Mas Selamat is to release a video leering the incompetence of those going after him.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
The three stooges! If they're serious about their mission they would never have made it public!! The Indo terrorists may have read the papers and recognised them!

Now got 3 so call Commando trained guys are going to hunt him down in Indonesia ! Hope they don't get hunted instead........... cos heard that part of their plan includes make friends with some JI members to get info ! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH THEM !!!