• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas selamat smarter than wks, pm and pap: Mas selamat for next pm!

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ALL,

As I was channel surfing last night, I happened to chance upon an interview on tv given by PM LHL, sitting in his usual effeminate manner he waved his hands about as he stated:

Quote, "Mas Selamat outsmarted us. That's all." End quote

He then happily peppered the end of his statement with hearty laughter.

Obviously, the recent killings in Mumbai didn't last long enough in his mind and the travesty of a lack of a reply for such an attack is not so important, since he has played up to the home gallery with his political card and sympathy card.

This is the man, who says that he has the best talents in the world that deserve their astronomical salaries, this is the very same man who self-incriminates by saying that Mas Selamat is smarter than him.

WKS on the other hand, is a different story. We all know anyone, his dog and its fleas individually is smarter than him but aren't prisons supposed to be vigilant against such attempts? Aren't the purpose of prisons to prevent escape?

To be outsmarted by the person that you have to make sure hasn't got the tools to outsmart you is simply pathetic, yet the opportunity was presented like a gift $1000 whore to sexually deprived man.

So I say, since we already have stupid foxes rampaging and running riot in our chicken coop, let's give Mas Selamat the job of PM, afterall how much worse can it get?

Killing you softly or suddenly...for me I'd rather go out with a bang!

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Foreign Minister, Finance Minister, DPM, PM, SM and MM. He outsmarted all these fuckers. Defence and Home minister, too.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSK alone out-smarted the whole cabinet? not too bad, just hire 1 fella to replace the whole cabinet. cheap & productive too.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Foreign Minister, Finance Minister, DPM, PM, SM and MM. He outsmarted all these fuckers. Defence and Home minister, too.

Hi Remover,

The thing is that he must have had one of his "Britney Spears" moments again, amongst which, "fix the opposition" and "mee siam mai hum" are best remembered.

This daddy's boy is simply a moron and probably a puppet too. Without his prepared script and speeches he is nothing, even then with a script, he talked about the lack of cockles in a vermicelli dish.

The whole bunch of "jiak liao bee" PAP must be removed if not slow death will come visit you everyday. Woe be upon Singaporeans!

Cheers,

MentisMortis

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSK alone out-smarted the whole cabinet? not too bad, just hire 1 fella to replace the whole cabinet. cheap & productive too.

Hi Sutee,

Do you for one moment think that LHL is worth much more than one Barack Obama? One Hillary Clinton or Bill Clinton? Or even one JFK?

That is why, since the PAP loves foreign talent so much, Ithink it's about time we outsource their jobs, Sg is run like a company anyway, so new CEOs are needed in each ministry, pay these fellas half of what the PAP morons earn and we'll be better off.

Better pay a mecenery that we know is bound to do his best to keep his job than to pay a mercenery who thinks he is doing us all a favour by being PM and the like.

This moron is hoodwinking Sgeans day in day out, his whole bunch of merry thieves are useless morons that are paid to shut up and do whatever LKY tells them through his proxy.

This country is really going to the dogs!

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://h1.ripway.com/nehnehpok/m&d.jpg

"Oh yeah, aku find out that makan babi makes aku smarter than those m&d who never makan babi. Aku cinta makan babi, sedap! "

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah..MSK for PM, are you ready for your wife, daugther and sister to wear tutong under 32 degree hot sun? Are you willing to give up eating pork?
Are you ready to be circumcise? Do you want your son to name after Mohammed instead of your sir name? Will you kill and behead those who mock at Islam? Or are you urself is a fucking mat?

What is "sir name"?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It shows that with all the studies, degrees, masters and PhD, it is still not as good as a year's training at Afgan camp.

I wonder how much Mas will ask for to be the next PM? May be he is holy enough to work for free.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
It shows that with all the studies, degrees, masters and PhD, it is still not as good as a year's training at Afgan camp.

I wonder how much Mas will ask for to be the next PM? May be he is holy enough to work for free.

free? he and his family don't need to eat har?

maybe he won't ask for 3 million lollars paycheck?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sutee,

Do you for one moment think that LHL is worth much more than one Barack Obama? One Hillary Clinton or Bill Clinton? Or even one JFK?

That is why, since the PAP loves foreign talent so much, Ithink it's about time we outsource their jobs, Sg is run like a company anyway, so new CEOs are needed in each ministry, pay these fellas half of what the PAP morons earn and we'll be better off.

Better pay a mecenery that we know is bound to do his best to keep his job than to pay a mercenery who thinks he is doing us all a favour by being PM and the like.

This moron is hoodwinking Sgeans day in day out, his whole bunch of merry thieves are useless morons that are paid to shut up and do whatever LKY tells them through his proxy.

This country is really going to the dogs!

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Fantastic idea, get $4million salary, out source invite Barrack Obama come over pay him higher above USD400k , than the still balance SGD3.0million. can shake leg and let Obamma run the city SG. Really good idea!!! All cabinet get ready we'll out source the whole cabinet got quantity discount!!!

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
The so-called PM of singapore is biggest CLOWN !

Dear ALL,

As I was channel surfing last night, I happened to chance upon an interview on tv given by PM LHL, sitting in his usual effeminate manner he waved his hands about as he stated:

Quote, "Mas Selamat outsmarted us. That's all." End quote

He then happily peppered the end of his statement with hearty laughter.

Obviously, the recent killings in Mumbai didn't last long enough in his mind and the travesty of a lack of a reply for such an attack is not so important, since he has played up to the home gallery with his political card and sympathy card.

This is the man, who says that he has the best talents in the world that deserve their astronomical salaries, this is the very same man who self-incriminates by saying that Mas Selamat is smarter than him.

WKS on the other hand, is a different story. We all know anyone, his dog and its fleas individually is smarter than him but aren't prisons supposed to be vigilant against such attempts? Aren't the purpose of prisons to prevent escape?

To be outsmarted by the person that you have to make sure hasn't got the tools to outsmart you is simply pathetic, yet the opportunity was presented like a gift $1000 whore to sexually deprived man.

So I say, since we already have stupid foxes rampaging and running riot in our chicken coop, let's give Mas Selamat the job of PM, afterall how much worse can it get?

Killing you softly or suddenly...for me I'd rather go out with a bang!

Cheers,

MentisMortis

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah..MSK for PM, are you ready for your wife, daugther and sister to wear tutong under 32 degree hot sun? Are you willing to give up eating pork?
Are you ready to be circumcise? Do you want your son to name after Mohammed instead of your sir name? Will you kill and behead those who mock at Islam? Or are you urself is a fucking mat?

Pork,

I don't know if you read what I wrote. I was making the point that despite being supposedly the smartest in the land they were fooled.

This has go nothing to do with Islamic crap for goodness sake. Perhaps next time you should read the whole post, it seems that you have not and jumped immediate into your pet peeve but everything need not have to do with it.

So please for goodness have the decency to read the post in its entirety at least before you launch your attacks.

MentisMortis

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fantastic idea, get $4million salary, out source invite Barrack Obama come over pay him higher above USD400k , than the still balance SGD3.0million. can shake leg and let Obamma run the city SG. Really good idea!!! All cabinet get ready we'll out source the whole cabinet got quantity discount!!!

No need to activate Obama... The mayor of Shanghai is already managing 4 to 5 times the size of city SG in terms of population size.

Get the mayor to come here is more than enough ... and at a fraction of the salary presently being paid...