• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hamas terrorist tried to sell decapitated Israeli's head for $10,000: Victim's father blasts 'insanely barbaric' violation of his son's body

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hamas terrorist tried to sell decapitated Israeli's head for $10,000: Victim's father blasts 'insanely barbaric' violation of his son's body as his head is discovered in a freezer in Gaza​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-sons-body-head-discovered-freezer-Gaza.html

The head of an Israeli soldier who was decapitated by Hamas terrorists on October 7 was put up for sale in Gaza for $10,000, it has emerged.

Sergeant Adir Tahar, 19, from Jerusalem, was murdered by the terrorists after they threw grenades at him as they rampaged through southern Israel and massacred 1,200 Israelis.

The gunmen then beheaded the young soldier and took his severed head back to Gaza, his heartbroken father David Tahar told Channel 14 as he blasted the 'insanely barbaric' violation of his son's body.

David, overcome with grief, was forced to bury his son's mutilated body before vowing to do everything in his power to bring Adir's head home and give him 'peace of mind and body'.

After a gruelling two and a half months, IDF soldiers finally recovered the 19-year-old's head inside a duffel bag filled with tennis balls in a freezer in Gaza, David said.

The IDF later told him that after an interrogation of two Hamas terrorists, it emerged that one of them had tried to sell Adir's head for $10,000 (£8,000) in Gaza.

Sergeant Adir Tahar, 19, (pictured) from Jerusalem, was murdered by the terrorists after they threw grenades at him as they rampaged through southern Israel and massacred 1,200 Israelis

Sergeant Adir Tahar, 19, (pictured) from Jerusalem, was murdered by the terrorists after they threw grenades at him as they rampaged through southern Israel and massacred 1,200 Israelis
The gunmen then beheaded the young soldier and took his decapitated head back to Gaza, his heartbroken father David Tahar told Channel 14 as he blasted the 'insanely barbaric' violation of his son's body

The gunmen then beheaded the young soldier and took his decapitated head back to Gaza, his heartbroken father David Tahar told Channel 14 as he blasted the 'insanely barbaric' violation of his son's body
TRENDING

IDF discovers kilometre-long, booby-trapped labyrinth of Hamas tunnels

8.6k viewing now

Why the world is due for MORE conflicts around the globe

6.8k viewing now

Jewish American University students complain about campus antisemitism

2.4k viewing now

'It's insanely barbaric,' David said, as the father detailed how in the depths of his despair he had found a video online showing his son's decapitated body.

'The terrorists, the barbarians, they beheaded him and took the head to Gaza. I did everything I could, it wasn't easy, in the end I got a body without a head. I insisted that the army let me see the body,' David said.

'They tried to explain to me that I should not see it.'

But the grief-stricken father was adamant he needed to see his son's body.

David, with quivering hands, opened his son's coffin shortly before he was buried and saw his worst nightmare - Adir's decapitated body that had been punctured by shrapnel.

'Half an hour before I buried my child, his body arrived at Mount Herzi, I opened the coffin when I was alone,' David said. 'I understood then what I was burying. He was unrecognisable.'

Adir had been identified from his soldier dog tags and a DNA test due to the horrific mutilation of his body by the terrorists.

'When I buried Adir I knew I was burying my child without an essential part of him. Then the journey began to search for that missing part,' David said.

Adir (pictured) had been identified from his soldier dog tags and a DNA test due to the horrific mutilation of his body by the terrorists

Adir (pictured) had been identified from his soldier dog tags and a DNA test due to the horrific mutilation of his body by the terrorists
David, overcome with grief, was forced to bury his son's mutilated body before vowing to do everything in his power to bring Adir's decapitated head home and give him 'peace of mind and body'

David, overcome with grief, was forced to bury his son's mutilated body before vowing to do everything in his power to bring Adir's decapitated head home and give him 'peace of mind and body'

During his search for information about Adir, the heartbroken father discovered horrific video of his son on Telegram.

'There's a video from Telegram. Unfortunately I found the video of my son, where you can see that my child is without this essential part of him,' David said.

More than two months after his son was murdered and decapitated, IDF soldiers managed to recover Adir's head from a duffel bag filled with tennis balls and documents.

Israeli soldiers told David that they had interrogated two Hamas terrorists and 'they realised one of them had tried to sell his head for $10,000', he said.

'It's a miracle we were eventually able to recover his head. We recovered the bones, what they found, tested DNA, also found teeth, and buried him.'

David buried his son again three weeks ago after Adir's head was recovered.

The barbaric murder and beheading of Adir sheds yet more light on the terrorists' savage attack on October 7. In response, Israel has launched a withering bombardment of Gaza that has killed 24,000 people so far according to the Hamas-run Health Ministry.

The rampaging terrorists unleashed horrors that defy belief on October 7, with rescue workers previously detailing how Hamas gunmen killed a husband and gouged his eyes out before doing on to cut his wife's breasts off.

Medics have told how entire families were slaughtered in their homes by the black-clad terrorists who were wielding assault rifles and grenades as they launched their surprise attack on southern Israel on October 7.

One Israeli colonel also recounted how one gunman cut open a pregnant mother's stomach and killed her baby in front of her before they shot her in the head.

In response, Israel has launched withering airstrikes on Gaza, reducing the small enclave to rubble and killing thousands.

At least 24,448 Palestinians, about 70 percent of them women, young children and adolescents, have been killed in Israeli bombardments and ground assaults, according to the Gaza health ministry's latest figures.

Hamas and other militants seized about 250 hostages during the October 7 attacks, and around 132 remain in Gaza, including at least 27 believed to have been killed.

Israeli army tank moves near the Israeli-Gaza border, in southern Israel, on Wednesday

Israeli army tank moves near the Israeli-Gaza border, in southern Israel, on Wednesday
Palestinians, whose buildings were damaged since they were around the targeted building belonging to the Al-Hut family, are seen around the rubble of the buildings as Israeli attacks continue in Rafah of Gaza on Wednesday

Palestinians, whose buildings were damaged since they were around the targeted building belonging to the Al-Hut family, are seen around the rubble of the buildings as Israeli attacks continue in Rafah of Gaza on Wednesday
Relatives of Palestinians killed in Israeli strikes cry over their bodies at An-Najjar Hospital in Rafah, Gaza, on Wednesday

Relatives of Palestinians killed in Israeli strikes cry over their bodies at An-Najjar Hospital in Rafah, Gaza, on Wednesday
The fate of those still in captivity has gripped Israeli society, while a broader humanitarian crisis in Gaza marked by the threat of famine and disease has fuelled international calls for a ceasefire.

Today, the IDF stepped up strikes on Khan Yhunis in southern Gaza ahead of the expected delivery of medicines for hostages in exchange for humanitarian aid under a newly brokered deal.

The agreement announced on Tuesday allowing medicines to reach the hostages and aid to enter the besieged Palestinian territory was brokered by Qatar and France.

Under the deal, 'medicine along with other humanitarian aid is to be delivered to civilians in Gaza... in exchange for delivering medication needed for Israeli captives in Gaza,' Qatar's foreign ministry said.

The office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed the deal, under which 45 hostages are expected to receive medication.

The International Committee of the Red Cross welcomed the deal, saying it was 'a much-needed moment of relief'.

A security source in Egypt said a Qatari plane carrying medicines had arrived on Wednesday at El-Arish near the Rafah border crossing with Gaza.

France said the drugs would be sent to a hospital in Rafah where they would be handed over to the Red Cross and divided into batches before being transferred to the hostages.

Hamas released dozens of hostages in exchange for Palestinian prisoners held by Israel during a November ceasefire mediated by Qatar, which hosts the group's political office.

US National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said he was hopeful Qatar-brokered talks could lead to another such deal 'soon'.