• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marie Fredriksson is 55 years old

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was listening to 94.60(Lite FM) & heard her singing Joyride. Did a google & found out that she is 55:eek:

Everyone is getting so old:(

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
lol...very strange you should post this.....i was just going to post ' love me for a reason ' by the osmonds when they were younger and them singing the same song at their 50 anniversary.

Will do that in the Video thread under 70s song.

Was listening to 94.60(Lite FM) & heard her singing Joyride. Did a google & found out that she is 55:eek:

Everyone is getting so old:(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Can't believe I already 69.:o

I still listen to songs by the Bee Gees & Abba :o
The only change is that instead of listening to 90.5 I have switched to a Malaysian.

Maybe that's why I don't feel the passage of time. It is when I step out of my comfort zone & look around that I realize that I'm running out of time