• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Many Pappys don't like OngYK..not Team player.

jw5

Loyal
OYK is very happy for scholars. :smile:

Ong Ye Kung

20 h ·

Very happy for our 161 healthcare scholars. They are joining at an exciting time!

362251773_821697665978975_6864387147855238999_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
OYK enjoyed a wonderful meal. :smile:

Ong Ye Kung

1 d · Instagram ·
Wonderful meal prepared by #chefmeldean and his wife Nish. So tasty yet healthy (basmati rice, skinless coriander fried chicken, and all dishes with minimal salt so that we can taste the herbs and spices better). We will collab on a few videos to demonstrate healthy and tasty cooking. Looking forward! #healthiersg

363300405_823633582452050_2092165314284859549_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
OYK thanks all. :smile:

Ong Ye Kung

9 h ·
Residents from one of our neighbourhoods in Sembawang (East Canberra Zone 1) and our community partners came together to create National Day decorations out of paper plates. Thank you all for enhancing the National Day vibes!

jw5

Loyal
OYK congratulates HfH. :cool:

Ong Ye Kung

3 h ·
Hair for Hope (HfH) is here again. This year is their 20th anniversary.
It is my privilege to have shaved Howe Jun, who is a childhood cancer survivor. He went through the Polytechnic Foundation Programme route, is now in Singapore Polytechnic, and looks forward to National Service and university!
Congrats HfH on 20 years of raising funds and awareness of childhood cancer. From just nine volunteers when it started, it is a movement supported by people and organisations from all walks of life today.

jw5

Loyal
OYK congratulates awardees. :cool:

Ong Ye Kung

1 d ·
Three of our nurses were conferred the President’s Award for Nurses today.
The highest accolade in nursing, this national award recognises nurses who have shown sustained outstanding performance and contributions.
Joining the 90 past recipients of the award are Dr Hoi Shu Yin (Chief Nurse, Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH)); Dr Loh Huey Peng (Director of Nursing, Singapore National Eye Centre / Singapore Eye Research Institute); and Ms Pauline Tan Chwee Khim (Deputy Director of Nursing, NKF Singapore).
Congratulations to our awardees and thank you for your exemplary service.

jw5

Loyal
OYK joined SingHealth's nurses for their celebrations. :cool:

Ong Ye Kung

1 h ·
It's Nurses’ Day tomorrow, and I joined SingHealth's nurses for their celebrations.
Each cluster has their own tradition. For SingHealth, the Minister and management will distribute flowers and serve food to the nurses, which I gladly did.
My kueh pie tee stall had a long queue!

jw5

Loyal
OYK thanks IHiS. :wink:

Ong Ye Kung

4 d ·
Many of you may not know the name IHiS - it is the IT outfit of Ministry of Health, Singapore, developing solutions for healthcare.
It has done a lot of good. IHiS supports the operations of 46 public healthcare institutions as well as some 1,400 partners in the community such as nursing homes and General Practitioners.
It also developed HealthHub, which is used by about one million of us every month to manage our medical appointments and view health records.
During COVID-19, it developed a system to help individuals at Community Care Facilities (CCFs) to monitor their own vital signs, freeing up manpower at the CCFs. It linked up all the IT systems of COVID-19 vaccination centres so that we could implement the national vaccination programme.
Today, IHiS celebrated its 15th anniversary and launched a new identity called Synapxe.
Synapses are nodes in our bodies transmitting information between neurons, so that our bodies function as one.
Synapxe too will ensure that patient medical records, data, care and medication, and healthcare subsidies and assistance can flow seamlessly throughout the healthcare ecosystem.
I thank IHiS for 15 years of service to public healthcare and look forward to its continued contributions as Synapxe.
May be an image of 6 people and text

jw5

Loyal
OYK thanks participants. :smile:

Ong Ye Kung

1 h ·
Helping healthy seniors age actively in the community will be a key priority for Ministry of Health, Singapore.
Today, I joined about 110 seniors and caregivers at Lifelong Learning Institute to discuss how best to bring this about. This is part of the #ForwardSG exercise.
We received many valuable feedback and comments. A few seniors told me they prefer activities that pique their interests - dancing, singing, mahjong, communal cooking, rather than those that may assume that they are weak and frail.
One senior passionately told me that she wanted to volunteer and contribute to the community. Others gave a range of feedback, such as inadequate subsidy levels, confusion between MOH’s AACs (Active Ageing Centres) and PA’s AAC (Active Ageing Council) etc.
I thank the participants for their time in contributing ideas and sharing their experiences!