• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Gays, 369 Gangsters,Druggies & Leeches of society At Opposition Rallies!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have observed that many Gays, 369 Gangsters,Druggies, Drug Traffickers & Leeches of society are seen at Opposition rallies and they are their most vocal supporters. Their reasons are as follows:

Gays: Vincent will ensure they can fuck each others' arseholes with impunity and the chance to poker a tender a young 14 year old's tight arsehole is simply a dream come true.

Gangsters, Druggies, Drug Traffickers: They will be able to save their 'Pasir Ris' bros who may be sentenced to death for murder as the Opposition is anti-death penalty. They can't wait to murder more people with their parangs and get away with it.

Leeches of society: The promise of generous welfare grants without having to work a single honest day's work make them die-hard Opposition supporters!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only those who suffer economically will vote against the incumbent government

Research has been done to back this up

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666 dog + iverbert,

u kena extra duty today. hahaha. ask to cover night shift for pap internet duties. long weekend burnt. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't spell my nick wrongly leh

:mad:

My son "ivebert", you make Daddy feel ashamed. I truly regret loving your mother's ass too much. You were an accident. Never had I dreamt that you could be conceived in her ass! That accounts for the perpetual stench on you! I am sorry. I should had wrung your skinny neck the moment you were born. But I could not bear to touch the shit all over you.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerman
Alfrescian
This message is hidden because Debonerman is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerman
Alfrescian
This message is hidden because Debonerman is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Son, you make Daddy feel ashamed. I truly regret loving your mother's ass too much. You were an accident. Never had I dreamt that you could be conceived in her ass! That accounts for the perpetual stench on you! I am sorry. I should had wrung your skinny neck the moment you were born. But I could not bear to touch the shit all over you.

K

Kanetsugu Naoe

don't spell my nick wrongly leh

:mad:

9845915fde627f2da0e9fa01ffad6c8127814d8.jpg

2005-07-05_010816_normal_uncle-sam-stfu.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Opposition wins, it will mean gays can openly poke each others' arseholes in the Opposition held constituentcies.:mad::mad:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan eh! don't tell me you know these gangsters and drug trafficker faces so you must be one of drug traffickers lah!

And you must be a gay too since you know how to spot one ... hahaha

A pot calling a kettle black.

I have observed that many Gays, 369 Gangsters,Druggies, Drug Traffickers & Leeches of society are seen at Opposition rallies and they are their most vocal supporters. Their reasons are as follows:

Gays: Vincent will ensure they can fuck each others' arseholes with impunity and the chance to poker a tender a young 14 year old's tight arsehole is simply a dream come true.

Gangsters, Druggies, Drug Traffickers: They will be able to save their 'Pasir Ris' bros who may be sentenced to death for murder as the Opposition is anti-death penalty. They can't wait to murder more people with their parangs and get away with it.

Leeches of society: The promise of generous welfare grants without having to work a single honest day's work make them die-hard Opposition supporters!

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck_you.jpg