• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mandela was Jailed for 27yrs but Lee Kuan Yew jailed Chia Thye Poh for 32 yrs

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ladies and gentlemen,
the weather is cold and I feel so good and smooth!

In Lee Hsien Loong eulogy to Mandela, he mentioned that Mandela was jailed for 27yrs. However Lee Hsien Loong forgot to mention that his father Lee Kuan Yew jailed Chia Thye Poh for 32 yrs.

Shame on you Lee Hsien Loong.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...r-hails-mandela-inspiration-millions-20131206

Singapore Prime Minister hails Mandela as an inspiration to millions
Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong paid tribute to the late Nelson Mandela on Friday morning, hailing the anti-apartheid icon as an inspiration to millions.

"Rest in peace #Mandela. You inspired millions with your humanity, courage, and lifelong fight for freedom," wrote Mr Lee on Facebook and Twitter.

Mr Mandela, a former South African president, died peacefully at his Johannesburg home on early Friday morning, Singapore time, after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.

He was jailed for 27 years for his opposition to white minority rule in South Africa, a struggle which made him one of 20th century's most famous and beloved global icons.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In Lee Hsien Loong eulogy to Mandela, he mentioned that Mandela was jailed for 27yrs. However Lee Hsien Loong forgot to mention that his father Lee Kuan Yew jailed Chia Thye Poh for 32 yrs.

Both Mandela and Chia deserved what they got. Had they not been jailed, there would have been turmoil in both South Africa and Singapore.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what will he write about his father death?

Ladies and gentlemen,

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...r-hails-mandela-inspiration-millions-20131206

Singapore Prime Minister hails Mandela as an inspiration to millions
Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong paid tribute to the late Nelson Mandela on Friday morning, hailing the anti-apartheid icon as an inspiration to millions.

"Rest in peace #Mandela. You inspired millions with your humanity, courage, and lifelong fight for freedom," wrote Mr Lee on Facebook and Twitter.

Mr Mandela, a former South African president, died peacefully at his Johannesburg home on early Friday morning, Singapore time, after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.

He was jailed for 27 years for his opposition to white minority rule in South Africa, a struggle which made him one of 20th century's most famous and beloved global icons.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
powerful political enemy have to be jail or worse kill. that is the way of politic until recently. dun tell me that you want to invite your political enemy to dine and wine ?
what a joke.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
powerful political enemy have to be jail or worse kill. that is the way of politic until recently. dun tell me that you want to invite your political enemy to dine and wine ?
what a joke.

That's not the way of politics, that's the way of barbaric despots who think they're the law unto themselves.

With that kind of permissive thinking, I suspect you'll feel right at home in Saddam's Iraq, Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge regime, or North Korea. :rolleyes:

No wonder you adore the PAP and that Old Bastard.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both Mandela and Chia deserved what they got. Had they not been jailed, there would have been turmoil in both South Africa and Singapore.

Watch this video. Anarchy is never a permanent state, but something used by others to achieve their ends. By oligarchists to perpetuate their power and intimidate the masses (think AIM, fixing left right and centre, methods used by White Africans to uphold apartheid, etc), by the oppressed to counter the means used by their oppressors and move hopefully from oligarchy to a republic (democracy under law as opposed to tyranny of the majority), etc. Turmoil is not necessarily good, but it is not necessarily bad either.

[video=youtube;KFXuGIpsdE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFXuGIpsdE0[/video]

Last edited:

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mandela is a TERRORIST, arrested for BOMBING ATTACK against Public Telephone Booth established by White South African Govt.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mandela is a TERRORIST, arrested for BOMBING ATTACK against Public Telephone Booth established by White South African Govt.

Menachem Begin, one of the great prime ministers of Israel, started out as a "terrorist" too. My preferred label for such people, if one is needed, is "freedom fighter". Many of Israel's leaders have such backgrounds. They are to be admired.

Old Fart worked for the Japanese Kempeitai because he wanted a more comfortable life. My preferred label for such people is "traitor". Such people deserve to be condemned.

In my books, "freedom fighter" is many times better than "traitor".

Who was it who said that revolution is not a tea party?

From Wiki:

Begin quickly made a name for himself as a fierce critic of the dominant Zionist leadership for being too cooperative with British ‘colonialism’ and a proponent of armed opposition to it, which he saw as a necessary means to achieve independence. In 1942 he joined the Irgun (Etzel), an underground Zionist group which had split from the main Jewish military organization, the Haganah, in 1931. In 1944 Begin assumed the organization's leadership, determined to force the British government to remove its troops entirely from Palestine. Giving as reasons that the British had reneged on the promises given in the Balfour Declaration and that the White Paper of 1939 restricting Jewish immigration was an escalation of their pro-Arab policy, he decided to break with the Haganah. Soon after he assumed command, a formal 'Declaration of Revolt' was publicized, and armed attacks against British forces were initiated.

In 1944–48 the Irgun engaged in armed opposition, attacking British installations and posts. These operations were financed by demanding money from Jewish merchants and engaging in insurance scams in the local diamond industry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not the way of politics, that's the way of barbaric despots who think they're the law unto themselves.

With that kind of permissive thinking, I suspect you'll feel right at home in Saddam's Iraq, Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge regime, or North Korea. :rolleyes:

No wonder you adore the PAP and that Old Bastard.

well, singapore was never like iraq, cambodia,NK, these countries dream of standard of living PAP achieve.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ladies and gentlemen,

Go to show very clearly that evil as apartheid was, smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is much more evil.
Smear of shit on sole of shoe will be going to the land of joss sticks and candle wax eaters in matter of weeks or months, hopefully after a long painful and agonising death and into the arms of ghouls and demons to be fucked and raped by them.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is GOD and no lesser.

When smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die as he must in weeks or months to come and get raped and screwed by demons and ghouls let LKY tell them that he is a GOD.
The ghouls and demons will laugh at his face and double their raping and screwing of LKY and not even give him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

LKY can only bluff and lie and scream and rant to that 60% sinkies. No fucking way can he lie to other people and most of the people here in this forum.
And definately not to the ghouls and demons.

We will use the ouija board and ask LKY his screwing and raping by the ghouls and demons shiok bor? But I do not believe he will answer us.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uh,,,SA now in very good state meh? U should be saying that mandela should have been jailed forever,,,than SA would be like singkieland,,mandela did not good for SA right?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be good for the whole world if pinky shut his cheese bye mouth. The whole fucking world know what pinky lao pei did to those who disagree with his lao peh.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah bez, post the above, dun know will kena isd boh. OK lah, now I at golden mile thai disco. Hehehe. Second floor one hor. The table with most chio bu one lah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Uh,,,SA now in very good state meh? U should be saying that mandela should have been jailed forever,,,than SA would be like singkieland,,mandela did not good for SA right?

All the South Africans now living in NZ told me that they left because things have gone downhill rapidly since the end of Apartheid. This is coming from coloured South Africans not Whites.

While they were discriminated against for their skin colour in the old days, they say life was still far better compared to the current state of affairs. They had freedom to walk the streets without being robbed and murdered. Girls could go out without being raped.

The situation now is perhaps just one small step from total anarchy. My SA friend has two pretty daughters. He told me that had he stayed on in Joberg, their probability of being raped was 50/50. He didn't like the odds so he moved his whole family to NZ and has not looked back.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the South Africans now living in NZ told me that they left because things have gone downhill rapidly since the end of Apartheid. This is coming from coloured South Africans not Whites.

While they were discriminated against for their skin colour in the old days, they say life was still far better compared to the current state of affairs. They had freedom to walk the streets without being robbed and murdered. Girls could go out without being raped.

The situation now is perhaps just one small step from total anarchy. My SA friend has two pretty daughters. He told me that had he stayed on in Joberg, their probability of being raped was 50/50. He didn't like the odds so he moved his whole family to NZ and has not looked back.

Yeah, you are totally correct, Boss Sam. It is a Mad House in S.A. The rich people live in a house that is Walled-In and Fenced Up like Changi Prison. The non-rich? They just get robbed, raped and killed.