• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mandela had wisdom to embrace violence or peace as required

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nelson Mandela's legacy: As a leader, he was willing to use violence

Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s first black president, is a giant in the world of liberation heroes, up there with Mohandas Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.

But unlike Gandhi, who said that nonviolence and truth were inseparable, and King, who famously declared that violence was immoral, Mandela embraced armed struggle to end the racist system of apartheid.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...ndela-legacy-violence-20131206-story,amp.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"But just as he had embraced violence without the permission of ANC leaders, Mandela, on his own initiative, wrote to leaders of the white supremacist government in 1985, initiating peace talks. Gradually, he negotiated a peaceful end to apartheid and the release of political prisoners. One of the last to be freed, he continued talks with the white government and persuaded it to agree to free, democratic elections, in effect a surrendering of its power."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...ndela-legacy-violence-20131206-story,amp.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"After his release, and on becoming South Africa’s chief executive in 1994, Mandela adhered to the commitment to peace, tolerance and equality that became the hallmark of his presidency. Like Luthuli, whom he had opposed on the question of violence, Mandela in 1993 was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, along with then-South African President F.W. de Klerk, for the negotiations ending apartheid."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So true. He had wisdom indeed.

8f3c7a317f8e1391036db46dd4a849a8.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one's head pointed toward the sun, one's feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death."

Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom: Autobiography of Nelson Mandela

I am not Mandela but I agree no need to despair and let these rotten LJ and CB Lang burn in hell. They and their descendants will have to pay dues for their crimes in one way or another.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course I am not Mandela and have absolutely no interest to make peace with low class jiuhukia criminals who have not been punished for their crimes and the evil injustice they did to me.

Yes this is the way wise people work. Jiuhukia is very stupid to slander me their perceived enemy.

If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner. Nelson Mandela

Read more at:
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/n/nelsonmand133378.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nelson Mandela's legacy: As a leader, he was willing to use violence

Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s first black president, is a giant in the world of liberation heroes, up there with Mohandas Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.

But unlike Gandhi, who said that nonviolence and truth were inseparable, and King, who famously declared that violence was immoral, Mandela embraced armed struggle to end the racist system of apartheid.

Apartheid was what made South Africa great. It placed power in the hands of those who were hardworking and capable.

Since the end of apartheid SA has gone downhill rapidly. The rand has lost more than 90% of its value, the economy has gone down the tubes, social order has disintegrated and crime is up 1000%.

We all know that Ang Mohs are the best and dark skinned civilisations would be wise to allow Ang Mohs to run the their country on their behalf. What they may lose in democratic rights will be more than made up for in the areas of security, safety and prosperity.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is peace when u maje US A poor nation. A couple of NK nukes into US soil is enough to cause BE US to reconsider build arms is not way to peace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apartheid was what made South Africa great. It placed power in the hands of those who were hardworking and capable.

Since the end of apartheid SA has gone downhill rapidly. The rand has lost more than 90% of its value, the economy has gone down the tubes, social order has disintegrated and crime is up 1000%.

We all know that Ang Mohs are the best and dark skinned civilisations would be wise to allow Ang Mohs to run the their country on their behalf. What they may lose in democratic rights will be more than made up for in the areas of security, safety and prosperity.

What is the use of prosperity when it didn't go to them? So even if lost 100% also makes no difference to them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What is the use of prosperity when it didn't go to them? So even if lost 100% also makes no difference to them.

It would be best if you remain silent rather than shoot your mouth over an issue you know absolutely nothing about.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 31 January 1985 State President P W Botha offers Nelson Mandela, leader of the banned African National Congress(ANC), conditional release from the prison sentence he had been serving since the conclusion of the Rivonia Trialin 1964. The condition of his release is that he renounces violence, and violent protest, as a means to bring about change in South Africa.

Mandela communicates his refusal of the offer through his daughter, Zinzi Mandela, who reads his statement to this effect at a rally in Soweto on 10 February 1985. He states that the ANC's only adopted violence as a means of protest " when other forms of resistance were no longer open to us ". Mandela had refused previous offers of conditional release where the condition was that he be confined to the Transkei.

http://www.sahistory.org.za/dated-e...ers-nelson-mandela-conditional-release-prison

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be best if you remain silent rather than shoot your mouth over an issue you know absolutely nothing about.

Isn't it common sense that any prosperity that didn't go to the blacks even lost 100% also makes no difference to them? At least they got freedom to go anywhere without pass or vote now etc basic human rights that they didn't have previously.