• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2013/2014

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i won't write off arsenal yet. neither will i bet the chihuahua will grow to be a german shepard.
they won against fulham by luck. N on this subject, fuck moyes for his stupidity to cost us 2 points.

i think the one with lasting power will be the little horse. 3 way battle between them, Man C and Arsenal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People tend to forget that the relegation-fighting teams are very dangerous around this time of the season. A title contender may be in good form but that's no guarantee of a win against a minnow team.

It's okay to drop points, just make sure your rivals drop more than you. :wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imagine u did a fucked up job and instead of giving you the pink slip, your boss fly you to dubai for some sun n camel fucking...

this type of job i also want.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hernandez and Welbeck will stay...but Man U will sign one more...means end of road for Macheada.
Chicharito over the bumbling Wellback. Macheda was a 1-wonder some seasons back, and some young MU fans here even sported his mohican style hairdo.

Luke Shaw ex Saints chase, or cradle snatch?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...ting-Chelsea-to-Southampton-starlet-Luke-Shaw

Southampton_Luke_Shaw-366201.jpg

Man Utd still confident of beating Chelsea to Southampton starlet Luke Shaw
MANCHESTER UNITED are still interested in bringing Chelsea target Luke Shaw to Old Trafford and remain confident a deal can be struck with Southampton.

United boss David Moyes is desperate to add to his defensive options in the summer, with current left-back Patrice Evra likely to follow Nemanja Vidic out of the club.

The Scot had hoped to bring Everton's Leighton Baines to United, but failed to agree a deal with the Toffees for the England international both in the summer and the January transfer window.

With Baines having committed his future to Everton by signing a new four-year contract at Gooidson Park late last month, Moyes will now put all of his energy into striking a deal to secure Shaw

Saints owner Katharina Liebherr assured manager Mauricio Pochettino and the club's supporters that star players Adam Lallana, Jay Rodriguez, Rickie Lambert, Morgan Schneiderlin, James Ward-Prowse and Shaw would not be sold.

But according to ESPN, a January offer, in the region of £22.5m made by United for Shaw, 18, is still on the table with Moyes eager to secure the services of the England under-21 international in front of Chelsea.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is weighing up a number of potential options as a long-term replacement for veteran left-back Ashley Cole.

Cole, 33, is out of contract at the end of the season and is yet to be offered a new deal having lost his place at left-back to right-back Cesar Azpilicueta.

Despite having young left-backs Ryan Bertrand and Patrick van Aanholt at his disposal, Mourinho remains keen on adding to his ranks and is a huge admirer of Shaw.

Shaw has enjoyed a sensational time at St Marys' since making his full Premier League debut against Swansea City in 2012.

This season, Shaw has made 26 appearances in all competitions and has been a huge factor in the Saints' superb second campaign back in the top flight

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luke Shaw is a Chelsea fan, and Ashley Cole will be shipped out or retired after this season.

Good luck with chasing Luke Shaw. :wink:

20098.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun waste time with Luke Shaw...he is Chelsea bound...think there was a secret pact....Mata for Luke Shaw.
If i am Luke, of cse i will go with Mourinho, tried and proven.

moyes is better off sucking his thumb and cast his eyes somewhere else.
davide santon? thot he was quite highly rated?

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baines just signed a new contract with Everton.

Player got a better deal and club has better bargaining power where transfers are concerned. In so many words, Man U will have to pay more to acquire the services of Baines. In a nutshell, that's what the contract is all about. It doesn't mean that the club will not sell the player if the price is right.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun waste time with Luke Shaw...he is Chelsea bound...think there was a secret pact....Mata for Luke Shaw.
If i am Luke, of cse i will go with Mourinho, tried and proven.

moyes is better off sucking his thumb and cast his eyes somewhere else.
davide santon? thot he was quite highly rated?

I'm guessing that it wasn't Mata for Luke Shaw. I think it was Kurt Zouma which United was also keen. Chelsea did not want a bidding war and they got the player at next to nothing. No doubt the player was keen to play for the Stamford Bridge outfit but United's interest in the player inexplicably fizzled when they very well know they need a center back.

It's all things familiar where Moyes is concerned so my money is on him going back to his former club and get the player(s) that he wants.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queiroz: Moyes deserves time. Man Utd have rated him for long time

Former Manchester United No2 Carlos Queiroz says manager David Moyes must be given time.

Queiroz remains hopeful of Moyes turning things around.

Queiroz, now manager of World Cup qualifiers Iran, said: “The success of Manchester United was based on a couple of principles. The first thing was it had a good foundation of consistency, continuity, trust and confidence.

“The other thing I learned when I was at the club: The club always had a strong belief with the people that work inside it - they trust themselves.

“I want to believe that it is just a tough time at the moment and in a short period of time we will see the Manchester United everyone expects.

“I have been in that experience and the most important feeling is to trust each other, believe each other, and make the right decisions. If you are not able to win today, I am sure tomorrow things will be right. I think they need to be given time.”

The Portuguese added: “Moyes deserved the chance. It was not a decision which fell out of the sky. It was a decision that came from a lot of mature thoughts and reflections.

“In the near future, he will put things right, I am very much confident about that. He was a manager Sir Alex and I always respected when we worked together. He did a great job at Everton. I think he just needs time to adapt.

“Sir Alex is still there. I am sure David has been watching around and has a lot of great advisors in this moment.”

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/queiroz-moyes-deserves-time-man-utd-have-rated-him-long-time-4008859#.UwcIgGdWFrQ

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Player got a better deal and club has better bargaining power where transfers are concerned. In so many words, Man U will have to pay more to acquire the services of Baines. In a nutshell, that's what the contract is all about. It doesn't mean that the club will not sell the player if the price is right.

Nothing to do whether Everton wants to sell but the plain stupidity for Man U to buy.