• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man who sexually abused 4 daughters in ‘one of the worst rape cases’ fails in appeal against sentence

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1662706054641.png

SINGAPORE — A 45-year-old man, who was sentenced to caning and more than 33 years’ jail time for repeatedly sexually abusing four of his young daughters, lost an appeal against the sentence on Friday (Sept 9).

The Singaporean, who used to work as a freelance instructor for children’s adventure camps, had perpetrated what a High Court judge described as “one of the worst cases” of rape and sexual assault to come before the courts.

He cannot be named due to a court order to protect the identities of his victims.

Three judges in the Court of Appeal dismissed his appeal on Friday after a mere 10 minutes. He was unrepresented by a lawyer this time.

Aside from raping or molesting four of his five daughters over a span of 14 years, he physically abused them, his younger son and his wife.

He also starved some of his children for almost a week during the September school holidays in 2018 as punishment for not doing household chores to his satisfaction.

He only spared the youngest daughter, who was aged 12 when her sisters finally reported him to the police in late 2018.

Investigators later found that upon discovering they had gone to the authorities, he had visited 10 websites including one that showed an article titled, 4 Simple Ways to Cheat a Polygraph Test (Lie Detector).

Court documents said he had also asked his wife to convince one of their daughters to lie to the police, in order to exculpate himself. In 2015, when the girl first reported him to the police, he had also persuaded his spouse to get the girl to lie and recant her report.

On Friday, he told the apex court through an interpreter that he wanted a less severe sentence than what was meted out in March — 33 years two months’ jail and the maximum 24 strokes of the cane.

“I wish to reiterate that I’m a first-time offender... It’s not that I’m asking to be released, I just want the court to reduce my sentence,” he said.

Chief Justice Sundaresh Menon responded that he could not see the offences as a one-off mistake because it was “sustained conduct that took place over a long period”.

The man then alleged that some evidence was not clear, such as why one of his victims refused to take a medical examination.

“It wouldn’t be fair for the court to impose such punishment on me if the evidence is not clear,” he added. He also brought up how sperm or DNA can be transferred to someone else’s clothes but “it doesn’t mean the actual sperm or DNA comes from me”.

The chief justice reiterated that there was no question of guilt in this case because he was only appealing against his sentence. The accused had pleaded guilty in the High Court to seven charges of aggravated rape, molestation and sexual assault by penetration.

More at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-sexually-abuse-daughters-appeal-fail-1988746

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife trying to cover up the crime. So cannot be malay. Malay wife would be the first to report yo the authorities if she knew about it.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wife trying to cover up the crime. So cannot be malay. Malay wife would be the first to report yo the authorities if she knew about it.
Everytime an incest case pops up, you fucking dumb mudd will always be the first to exonerate your own kind. In Chinese we call this 心中有鬼.....
You know fully well your kind is fucking incestuous. 此地无银三百两.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime an incest case pops up, you fucking dumb mudd will always be the first to exonerate your own mind. In Chinese we call this 心中有鬼.....
You know fully well your kind is fucking incestuous. 此地无银三百两.
Oh yeah! Chinese like it do much they never report to authorities.

Screenshot_20200630-161959.jpg