• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man who sexually abused 4 daughters in ‘one of the worst rape cases’ fails in appeal against sentence

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland's worst sexual assault case on 4 daughters - sicko told court he wants to go on mini haj!!! Guess the race ?? :roflmao: :roflmao:
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-sexually-abuse-daughters-appeal-fail-1988746

The man then offered another reason for getting a lesser sentence — so that he could “make a mini pilgrimage or pilgrimage”, in reference to the Haj or Umrah pilgrimage that Muslims undertake.

“If I am released after I turn 65, I’m afraid I won’t be strong enough to do it,” he added.

Chief Justice Menon then dismissed the appeal on behalf of the apex court, saying that they found no error in the High Court’s decision.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be those kelings

coz judge is a black keling

pap-piglets always has had a hard on for kelings

what's great about those smelly cow worshippers?

not that chinks are any better

the only country, the only political entity in history to have failed, and to have failed repeatedly, to disloge dismember crush devastate pulverize eliminate a smaller CECA country is tiongs. never before has this ignominy befallen any other country in entire history.

most pathetic country in history, biggest failure in history is natural resource driven country tiongkok

:o-o:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is not respecting the constitution which gives m&ds the right to fuck their daughters and sisters..
This is a chinese cultural tradition.

Screenshot_20200630-161959.jpg