• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Successfully sues wife over ugly children

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Man Successfully sues wife over ugly children

A Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child.

When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng’s wife came clean on a little secret — before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea.

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.

The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,000.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

Would you have done the same thing?

*Article first appeared on http://cocoafab.com/man-sues-wife-over-ugly-children/

Attachments

• plasticsurgeryparents.jpg
    plasticsurgeryparents.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 411

Awake

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ibefb67024853bbbd34316ebe5fe80e3d_11.si.jpg

Before and after: Feng's wife spent over $100,000 in plastic surgery to modify her appearance

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is 中国 another publicity stunt by plastic surgery clinic.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fact that nobody knew is the man himself spent $200,000 on cosmetic surgery in South Korea. :eek:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goes to show that the children will bear the "sins" of the parents....horse cannot run.
which also brings to mind - that ol'fart should have done the same, seeing how and what lwl turned out to be (or not to be) :p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me, if my wife gone under the knife and look damn chio,,,but she admit she gone under the knife,,than I just wont have kids. Easy as that. Afterall, its my needs that come 1st,..kids are nothing but side effects of sex..if can have sex and no kids, the world will be a wonderful place...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me, if my wife gone under the knife and look damn chio,,,but she admit she gone under the knife,,than I just wont have kids. Easy as that. Afterall, its my needs that come 1st,..kids are nothing but side effects of sex..if can have sex and no kids, the world will be a wonderful place...

agreed - why buy the calves when one can get the milk for free.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They refused to take the case cos of technology limitations, they cant do anything about it,,,,maybe in future when cloning and consiousness transference is available than something can be done...

heard that South Korean plastic surgeons refused to take lwl case :eek:

:(:(

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 April next year if tonychat wants to smell Google Fart can come smell my arsehole - whaaaahaa ha ha ha ha

Next year is Google Arse, and that chump will insert his puny dick into the USB hole and try to get the arse hole feel.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They refused to take the case cos of technology limitations, they cant do anything about it,,,,maybe in future when cloning and consiousness transference is available than something can be done...

Wow still that is against moral standards sia. You clone someone that someone's clone is a human being in his own right and then have someone transfer another person's brain/consciousness into you like being possessed by a different entity. Sounds really creepy.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another scary thing,,,,old fart can rule forever..

Wow still that is against moral standards sia. You clone someone that someone's clone is a human being in his own right and then have someone transfer another person's brain/consciousness into you like being possessed by a different entity. Sounds really creepy.