• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man spends $64,000 on 3rm hdb flat reno.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The surrounding environment is just as important. A nice ambience begins from the moment you step into the perimeters of the building. If it's one of those 30-year old 3-room flat in Yishun or Tampines, or worse still, Jurong or Boon Lay, you are never going to experience an orgasm when you finally push open the door to your unit.

The journey leading to your unit will drain away all your enthusiasm. And if some Ah Nehs live next door, you are fxxx !
Doesn't matter once I'm inside my fortress of solitude,with the Aircon on full blast,on my akemuchi bedsheets,and Netflix on my 46 inch TV, and bill Evans on my ruark audio mr1 mk2 I couldn't give a rats ass what goes on outside.

The only thing I want to do step outside my door,is to open fire with my mg42 German WWII machine gun on everybody in this country.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must say very good job for less than $69k for a galley type shithole. however, i like this hdb shithole better. it's remodeled for exactly $69k.
bukit-batok.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one for over $69k but has that geylang ktv look. only furniture missing is prc mei mei. must be work of sinkie uncle lao teeko.
blog3.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Open concept kitchen is the worst design.
Hope he does not cook much.
open kitchen is the rage these days among millennials. hardwood floor, stone or granite counter, stainless steel appliances, mirrors everywhere. this one is from a new townhome in sunnyvale where young techies shell out $1.69m for a 3-bedroom 3.5-bath 2-car garage home.
_MG_6801_Residence_6A.ashx

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A small 3-room HDB flat built in 1965 and he spent half a million on it. I am happy for him, as long as he is happy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A small 3-room HDB flat built in 1965 and he spent half a million on it. I am happy for him, as long as he is happy.
young sinkies live on fantasy island and love their little cocoons. so long as they are happy and contented inside their comfort zones and inner sanctum of self-seduced serenity, sanctuary, solace, and selfishness, sinkies have sextisfied their swiss standards for soixante neuf. everything outside can be ww3 but please leave me alone in my $696k hdb pigeon palace.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
open kitchen is the rage these days among millennials. hardwood floor, stone or granite counter, stainless steel appliances, mirrors everywhere. this one is from a new townhome in sunnyvale where young techies shell out $1.69m for a 3-bedroom 3.5-bath 2-car garage home.
_MG_6801_Residence_6A.ashx
This is nice, though the granite top is a wrong choice. :biggrin:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
This looks like a KTV decor. I always wonder why windows like to renovate their HDB flat like a cheekon joint. :biggrin:

Because it reminds them of the good times. A good home can insulate u in a fantasy away from the shit outside.

Anyway pigeon hole living is good training for life on outer world colonies

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
young sinkies live on fantasy island and love their little cocoons. so long as they are happy and contented inside their comfort zones and inner sanctum of self-seduced serenity, sanctuary, solace, and selfishness, sinkies have sextisfied their swiss standards for soixante neuf. everything outside can be ww3 but please leave me alone in my $696k hdb pigeon palace.
young people had better buy higher floors. At the rate they are wasting money they dont have, becoming a superman is a matter of time

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much will the house be worth in 40 years time. My multimillion dollar Minister said zilch... Long live PAP