• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man spends $64,000 on 3rm hdb flat reno.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/my-house-tour-bachelor-pad-tanjong-pagar

PyQbVbg.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid idiot...spending $64K on renovations on a property that does not bear his title.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN he need to set aside some money to bring girls ons to the apartment or else quite meaningless KNN

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok la his home he song his money he happy can liao:biggrin:
Next time i spend 1 mil renovate my 2 room flat:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 room is so small. If u live in a 3 room flat, it means u have given up on life.

U should start picking up bread crumbs from foodcourt, drink from a water bottle in restaurants and maybe even ask for a login account from your friend to read Straits Times!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I honestly like his decor. Just that there isn't a window ... Lol :biggrin:
KNN my uncle say he sealed up the front corridor window (illeegal during resale inspection) to isolate kaypoh neighbours and use the open concept kitchen window as ventilation KNN
my uncle say suit you as 萧煞先生 KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can afford $64K for a reno...you can well afford not to stay in a 3 room HDB.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I honestly like his decor. Just that there isn't a window ... Lol :biggrin:
Next to the door is a blind. That is where the window is located. And behind the person taking the photo there is also a window. Hope he replaced the HDB zinc/aluminum doors in the toilets.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Next to the door is a blind. That is where the window is located. And behind the person taking the photo there is also a window. Hope he replaced the HDB zinc/aluminum doors in the toilets.
Oh..My cock eye... Sorry..Never been inside one before so cannot imagine...But his decor is indeed contemporary, very Fixer Upper designs.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful place! Great amount of space for a bachelor. Looks better than some hotel suites.

Reminds me of Snoopy and his kennel. Looks normal outside but is sheer opulence inside.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful place! Great amount of space for a bachelor. Looks better than some hotel suites.

Reminds me of Snoopy and his kennel. Looks normal outside but is sheer opulence inside.
The surrounding environment is just as important. A nice ambience begins from the moment you step into the perimeters of the building. If it's one of those 30-year old 3-room flat in Yishun or Tampines, or worse still, Jurong or Boon Lay, you are never going to experience an orgasm when you finally push open the door to your unit.

The journey leading to your unit will drain away all your enthusiasm. And if some Ah Nehs live next door, you are fxxx !

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can choose to enjoy what you have, or bemoan what you don't.

Make life easier on yourself and stop playing on "Hard mode" all the time.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks nice.....to be honest 69k is not alot considering the price of the pigeon hole,and if u are going to live in it for 10 years it is cheaper than a car.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1970s, where a 3 rooms flat cost about $16,000. Those uncles bought it and never sell it when they reached 55 years old about year 2000 and withdrew CPF about $400,000 as retirement sums. That not including their cash savings in the banks.

In fact those uncles staying in the 3 rooms flats are the most cash rich people.

In life never look down on people staying in the 3 room flats because they can be much more cash rich than you.