• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man shouts "Fuck the PAP!" during nomination day GE 2011

stoker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't be surprised if the vulgar phrase comes from the staunchest and the most irrational PAP lapdog - Lionel Jerome De Souza.

maybe in 10 years time when WP is in power, a Pap supporter will shout the opposite same ... hahaha...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP supporters just got no class. My suggestion to you guys is not to let people know in real life that you are an WP supporter. You can be anti PAP but definitely look more atas if you tell ppl you support KJ.
The most refined and smart fellas are ppl who support PAP.

I met an apek in a queue at NTUC fairprice last week. He was shouting anti PAP stuff to an imaginary person some distance away. I double took whom he was speaking to and it seems nobody.
That is the deranged kind of person that supports WP.