• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man scolds commuter for 'touching his backside' and gives 'kay pohs' a tongue-lashing

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mrtmain.jpg

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...-backside-and-gives-kay-pohs-a-tongue-lashing

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah KNN my uncle is with the keling le KNN touch backside of course need to say sorlee or else gay can touch him or he can touch all the woman around him too KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah KNN my uncle is with the keling le KNN touch backside of course need to say sorlee or else gay can touch him or he can touch all the woman around him too KNN
The kaypoh ji onlee focus on why he shouted but they never think why he needed to shout in the 1st place as the gay didn't apologised.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a lao homo, not happy his backside was touched and not poked. Guys who wear tights are homos.
Yarn Dan wan yart Dan
The thing is the toucher need to say sorlee mah
But my uncle know he is homos lah even his pants not tight his face can tell KNN but my uncle think he like to touch people and don't like people touch kind of homo.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That chap filming him doesn't know how to talk. If I were him, I would have told that pundek that he should take that gentle touch on his butt as a compliment. Shows that he has a great ass that attracts homos. No need to get so agitated.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the looks of it, Keling probably was an ex convict. And he was probably raped while inside the prison that's why he is now sensitive on any slightest touch on his butt.