• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man molested 3 SIA girls on flight between 1am to 8am

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
184171_10151054130372934_1917218833_n.jpg

SINGAPORE: A citizen of the United Arab Emirates was fined a total of S$10,000 for molesting three Singapore Airlines stewardesses.

On Thursday, Ahmad Abdullah Saleh Alyasi, 41, admitted to molesting the women on board a flight from Dubai to Singapore on August 19, between 1am and 8am.

At the time of the offences, the school teacher was travelling with his wife and five children.

He touched the buttocks of the first victim as he walked past her, carrying his child.

The victim glared at him and he apologised.

Unrepentant, Ahmad Abdullah touched the second victim's buttocks with his hand as he walked past her, while she was arranging in-flight magazines.

The second victim confronted him and he again apologised and walked off.

Ahmad Abdullah went on to touch the buttocks of the third victim and when the flight touched down in Singapore, he got arrested.

Prosecution proceeded on two of the three charges and for each charge, Ahmad Abdullah was fined S$5,000.

- CNA/xq

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. middle-eastern pricks are damn pretty horny.
3. any hole will poke hoh!
4. if possible, the dick will do it to an animal too.
5. btw, did sammy self-proclaim that he was also from some middle-eastern country or what?
6. erect, how was sammy's regular poke?

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
BosSam upgraded liao.....dropped me lately cos he got extra $$$$ from forum. Probably look me up again when money no more. :smile:

hi there

5. btw, did sammy self-proclaim that he was also from some middle-eastern country or what?
6. erect, how was sammy's regular poke?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL. He's a school teacher. Now his students will graduate and molest more Sinkie stewardesses, maybe even rape them.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the offence happened on hari raya puasa right, between 1-8am on 19th August. the man was just having a leisurely morning stroll aboard the plane when he saw 3 local fruits on offer, a red one, a blue one & a green one, he was curious & wanted to know if they were ripe so he gave each a good poke, found out that they were over ripe but still got charged S$10,000 for them!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our SIA girls must be damned sexy and sensual. I flew once and when the stewardess was serving me my food, my eyes caught her well endowned boobs! Really solid. Luckily I did not touch. Otherwise, surely kena jailed, fined and all brothers here will know. Some of the SIA girls are really beautiful and the young ones really flaunt their assets very boldly.

They know you are watching. But better restrain yourself. Now at least $5K per touch and a public apology too!!! Soi Brothers, please keep your hands close to you.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe SIA will need to have stewardesses change to Niqab for middle east flights.

Our SIA girls in their kebayas are just too sexy - some men cannot tahan lah. The shape and the appeal are simply dazzling!! Some of them are really nice. I used to go to the back and chat with them on long flights. They are really nice people - beautiful people,always smiling and oblinging. That's the way to fly!!!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our SIA girls must be damned sexy and sensual. I flew once and when the stewardess was serving me my food, my eyes caught her well endowned boobs! Really solid. Luckily I did not touch. Otherwise, surely kena jailed, fined and all brothers here will know. Some of the SIA girls are really beautiful and the young ones really flaunt their assets very boldly.

They know you are watching. But better restrain yourself. Now at least $5K per touch and a public apology too!!! Soi Brothers, please keep your hands close to you.

take a photo of them and go back home/hotel and rub yourself, that is free. LOL :biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
take a photo of them and go back home/hotel and rub yourself, that is free. LOL :biggrin:

I tried several times to shoot. But they seem to know and they gave me a ugly look..." stop it ".....But other airline cabin crew seem okay with photography. Some China Airlines are very beautiful too. Anyone loves Qatar girls?