• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man molested 3 SIA girls on flight between 1am to 8am

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't know what is the big deal? Flew China Airlines one time, chatted up the stew in my section. Nice tall Taiwanese girl. Gave me her hotel at the destination and I arrange date with her the same night we landed. I picked her up at a room for our date, and met her room mate who was even hotter than her. I ask the roomate how come I did not see her on the plane, and she said she worked first class. So, my ass luck I was born poor and cannot afford first class. Anyway that night touch all I want, no fine.

This stupid Arab guy all he has to do is wait till he arrive in Singapore, leave the wife in the hotel for a few hours, and can chiong 3 girls at one time if he wants. He can ask them to wear sarong kebaya while fucking them if he wishes, it will still be cheaper than $10,000.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Like that better be careful next time I don't sit aisle seat. My elbows always hanging over the side because I read on flight, and don't know how many sarong kebaya buttocks whacked into my elbow already. Other wise kenna accuse of molestation also.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo bro! He touched their backsides when walking past them lah, not touched them with their elbow when seated lah.

Maybe he wanted to pre-warn them that the next time it will be his cock that will be brushing against their buttocks.

Like that better be careful next time I don't sit aisle seat. My elbows always hanging over the side because I read on flight, and don't know how many sarong kebaya buttocks whacked into my elbow already. Other wise kenna accuse of molestation also.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know what is the big deal? Flew China Airlines one time, chatted up the stew in my section. Nice tall Taiwanese girl. Gave me her hotel at the destination and I arrange date with her the same night we landed. I picked her up at a room for our date, and met her room mate who was even hotter than her. I ask the roomate how come I did not see her on the plane, and she said she worked first class. So, my ass luck I was born poor and cannot afford first class. Anyway that night touch all I want, no fine.

This stupid Arab guy all he has to do is wait till he arrive in Singapore, leave the wife in the hotel for a few hours, and can chiong 3 girls at one time if he wants. He can ask them to wear sarong kebaya while fucking them if he wishes, it will still be cheaper than $10,000.

This arab looks like a snake there's no way in hell he would be able to get those air stewardesses and this nigger knows it. He's breeding those mutts from his baby making machine 2 every 4 yrs.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So did you also fuck her roommate? Was it a 2 on one? This is one time I wont mind being outnumbererd..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So did you also fuck her roommate? Was it a 2 on one? This is one time I wont mind being outnumbererd..

Not the roomate. But Asian girls damn hard to get them to do threesome. Especially on such a short notice and when they hardly know you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yo bro! He touched their backsides when walking past them lah, not touched them with their elbow when seated lah.

Maybe he wanted to pre-warn them that the next time it will be his cock that will be brushing against their buttocks.

Bro, if someone touch your backside from the rear, and u did not see what part of the body touched your ass, u can tell the diff between elbow and hand? I donch know about that. LOL But I am just being tongue in cheek when I say that.