• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man hits 7-11 employee after being told not to wash hands with ice

Dee Jay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man hits 7-11 employee after being told not to wash hands with ice

20130503.191743_20130503-fight.jpg

Stomp
Friday, May 03, 2013

SINGAPORE - A woman on duty in a Toa Payoh 7-Eleven store was assaulted by a man when she told him not to wash his hands with ice from the drinks dispenser.

The incident happened at 11.10pm on Wednesday night (May 1), at the convenience store just below the block of flats at Block 8 Toa Payoh Lorong 7.

He had taken the ice in the convenience store to wash his hands and the female staff member on duty told him not to do so.

Enraged, he poured drinks on her and hit her head with his fists and a broom until she bled.

According to a news article in Shin Min, the evening daily's reporters rushed to the scene and saw close to 10 police officers and medical personnel at the scene.

Her head wound was bandaged and she was then taken to the hospital.

She told reporters she saw a middle-aged man wearing a black shirt and a black hat who went to the drinks machine and used the ice cubes to wash his hands.

"I only told him not to do so, and did not scold him. After that I went back to the counter," she said.

Dee Jay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic1.jpg

A woman on duty in a Toa Payoh 7-Eleven store was assaulted by a man when she told him not to wash his hands with ice from the drinks dispenser.
The incident happened at 11.10pm on Wednesday night (May 1), at the convenience store just below the block of flats at Block 8 Toa Payoh Lorong 7.

Dee Jay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic2.jpg

He had taken the ice in the convenience store to wash his hands and the female staff member on duty told him not to do so.
Enraged, he poured drinks on her and hit her head with his fists and a broom until she bled.

Dee Jay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic3.jpg

According to a news article in Shin Min, the evening daily's reporters rushed to the scene and saw close to 10 police officers and medical personnel at the scene.
Her head wound was bandaged and she was then taken to the hospital.

Dee Jay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic4.jpg

She told reporters she saw a middle-aged man wearing a black shirt and a black hat who went to the drinks machine and used the ice cubes to wash his hands.
"I only told him not to do so, and did not scold him. After that I went back to the counter," she said.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serves her right.

Her mind is not flexible at all. Nothing wrong with using ice to wash hands. I'm sure she had done that before herself.

I've done that before, a few times, so I'm of the opinion she deserves it, totally.