• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man fined for sleeping naked at Khaw Boon Wan office

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man fined for sleeping naked in govt building

By Khushwant Singh
The Straits Times
Monday, Mar 18, 2013

SINGAPORE - A drunken man who thought he was asleep at home was found dozing naked in a government building.

Lim Soo Wee went for a lie-down at the carpark staircase landing of the Ministry of National Development building in the early hours of Feb 21.

When he started feeling hot, the 50-year-old stripped off and continued his slumber at the building in Maxwell Road.

Police were tipped off and went to wake him up at 4.30am and told him to put on his clothes.

He complied - but they arrested him for appearing naked in a public place.

On Friday, he pleaded guilty to committing the offence and a district court imposed the maximum fine of $2,000.

It emerged that Lim had two similar previous convictions.

In July 2007, he was fined $1,000 and then fined $1,500 in September the same year.

He also has previous convictions for criminal intimidation and causing hurt.

Pleading for a lenient sentence, Lim said: "I thought I was sleeping at home, but when I woke up, I was in the police station."

He also said that he had been on remand since the incident.

Lim, who is unemployed, was unable to pay the fine and will serve a week in jail in default.

Any person convicted of appearing nude in a public place or in a private place that is exposed to public view could be fined up to $2,000, jailed for up to three months, or sentenced to both.

[email protected]

jw5

Loyal
Is it the guy who before GE 2011 claimed that "Khaw will not run"?

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, unemployed drunken man fined $2000 for appearing naked in a public place.

Dr Woffles Wu's fined only $1000, for a more serious offence! Two sets of laws, one for the elite and one for the peasants.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr Woffles Wu's fined only $1000, for a more serious offence! Two sets of laws, one for the elite and one for the peasants.

The laws seem to be good and prevent crimes.
But, it punishes heavily on defenseless poor and commoners.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
The laws seem to be good and prevent crimes.
But, it punishes heavily on defenseless poor and commoners.

I think logics behind heavy punishment for poor and commoners is that those groups are tend to be trouble makers!

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who you know and your place in society helps in getting preferential treatment.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
the man should spray his load on his desk...property is too expensive for owning...:p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He already has no money, and you want to fine him $2k. :rolleyes:

It's like trying to put our a fire with petrol.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
khaw-boon-wan11.jpg
Why KBW can show his neh neh this guy cannot show his kkj?

maybe after seeing the holy cow's nipple, he was motivated to seduce him with his dick. :p

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Uncle had two similar previous convictions..

Seems like this guy prefers to go Commando at public places..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's right.. Different ball game for peasants..

If one day an elite like Woffles decides to show his kuku outside MHA, I think he will only kena a warning or fine of less than $500 for his deed..

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
That's right.. Different ball game for peasants..

If one day an elite like Woffles decides to show his kuku outside MHA, I think he will only kena a warning or fine of less than $500 for his deed..

If its hairless kuku, may not even get a fine!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Are The Minority

We are the minority = 40% so we must kowtow to fake laws as usual.