• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man drowns in Lower Seletar Reservoir after quarrel with GF

Suspicion

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man drowns in Lower Seletar Reservoir after quarrel with GF

20130307.112359_mar0713_yishun.jpg

Stomp
Thursday, Mar 07, 2013

A man drowned in Lower Seletar Reservoir on Tuesday, Mar 5, apparently after quarrelling with his girlfriend, in which the latter had asked him to retrieve a slipper from the water.

STOMPer Shahri saw police at the scene at 6pm yesterday and heard from witnesses there about what happened.

Said the STOMPer:

"A man drowned yesterday afternoon at 6pm at Yishun Reservoir, near Khatib MRT station.

"Eye witnesses says that they saw the couple quarrelling.

"They saw the girl taking her slipper and throwing it at the guy, but missed.

"The slipper landed in the water instead.

"Witnesses saw that the girl later asked the guy to jump into the water to retrieve that slipper.

"The guy jumped in, but instead of retrieving the slipper, he drowned.

"His friends tried to rescue him, but he was later pronounced dead by police when they arrived.

"I think the guy hit his head on a metal pole when he landed in the water.

"The girl was seen crying."

A spokesperson for the police said:

"Police received a call on 5th of March at about 2.27pm requesting for assistance at Lower Seletar Reservoir.

"Upon police arrival, a male body was found motionless at the said location.

"He was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene.

"Police are investigating the unnatural death."

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
omfg!!! :eek::eek::eek: should go warn my friends!!!

Shit man, that Malaysian maggot is going to have a field day in this thread. :(

Added: by the way, your new avatar looks delicious :biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does someone (a swimmer) drown in calm waters?
Submerge under water and hold breath? Tread water until tired? Dive into water hit head knock out?
I mean natural instinct is to swim what.......

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Submerge under water and hold breath? Tread water until tired? Dive into water hit head knock out?

Poor guy. Went there hoping for some nice action after dark but ended dead...that is the place I kissed my first gf of my life... :o

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shit man, that Malaysian maggot is going to have a field day in this thread. :(

Added: by the way, your new avatar looks delicious :biggrin:

you mean that cb kia tonychat? he read too much dragonball.. think he can 瞬间移动 :rolleyes: :oIo: awhile say in sinkielan then now in los :oIo:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
a slipper in exchange for a life. what a sinkie indeed.

i wonder what the quarrel is about.

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
a slipper in exchange for a life. what a sinkie indeed.

i wonder what the quarrel is about.

I guess is about slipper.....she dun like the slipper he has bought for her and throw it into the water and want him to retrieve it :eek: :biggrin: May he RIP :(

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dating a Sinkie girl can be deadly.

What it took was just a jump and a knock on the head and a man is dead.

Imagine the grief of the man's parents to have to endure the agony of 白发人送黑头发的人.

Life is really uncertain and impermanent. Enjoy what you can, while you can.

So much stubbornness for what? Everyone will still eventually go back to earth, ashes to ashes..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few months later this bitch will spread her legs to another man..:oIo::mad::oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A man drowned in Lower Seletar Reservoir on Tuesday, Mar 5, apparently after quarrelling with his girlfriend, in which the latter had asked him to retrieve a slipper from the water.

And this gong kia really did obey her and jumped into the water... LOL!

Why are Sinkie men such pussy whipped dunces? If you want to date a shrew, at least learn how to tame her.
Read some Shakespeare, it is a helpful guide.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And this gong kia really did obey her and jumped into the water... LOL!

Why are Sinkie men such pussy whipped dunces? If you want to date a shrew, at least learn how to tame her.
Read some Shakespeare, it is a helpful guide.

No point talking about this. I am sure there is a significant percentage of sinkie men that would literally be the slaves of sinkie cunts just because they are cunts they don't even think about it but blindly obey.

SecretMessages

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man drowns while retrieving girl's cert in Lower Seletar Reservoir

20130307.193826_cover_seletardrowned.jpg
pic7.jpg

Stomp
Thursday, Mar 07, 2013

Singapore - The man who drowned in Lower Seletar Reservoir had been trying to retrieve a certificate belonging to a female friend that was blown into the water by a gust of strong wind.

A reader first alerted STOMP to the incident, thinking that the two were a couple who had been quarrelling and that the man had drowned while trying to retrieve the woman's slipper.

According to the report in Lianhe Wanbao today, 27-year-old Yang Han Bin Sylvester and his female friend, 27, were chatting by the reservoir when a gust of wind blew some documents of hers into the water.

He jumped into the water to retrieve her certificate but after awhile started struggling. Shouting for help, the woman also deployed the buoy but the man unfortunately drowned.

The incident happened on March 5 at around 2.30pm. Mr Yang had received a phone call from the girl in the morning after he had just returned home from his night shift.

His elder sister advised him to rest at home but he rushed out to meet the woman who he said had just quarrelled with her boyfriend.

The woman had brought along her documents and certificates as she had just gone for a job interview.

Mr Yang, who had been swimming since young and possessed a diving licence, took off his shirt and shoes before going into the water.

His elder sister, who had been to the location before, told the evening daily that there were barricades around the reservoir, making it hard for someone who had jumped into the water to return to dry land.

Mr Yang's female friend is believed to have returned to the site yesterday, looking to the reservoir and sobbing. However when quizzed by a Wanbao reporter, the woman denied that she knew the deceased.

Police investigations are ongoing.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro sea water can float easily, but fresh water harder to float. tried survivor jump in both water, go try it and u will know what i am talking about.

anyone got the pic of the girl?

anyway as a old seadog here. a piece of advice in Chinese 欺山末欺水

Last edited: