• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man claims trial to killing woman, trying to have sex with her corpse

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This article clearly shows how cheap Singapore's PR is, a canteen worker can also get it.. I'll bet he can't even string together a proper sentence in English...
We need more warm bodies contribute to CPF, not less. Otherwise how to make up for shortfall? :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This article clearly shows how cheap Singapore's PR is, a canteen worker can also get it.. I'll bet he can't even string together a proper sentence in English...

Population-White-paper.jpg

"A sustainable population for a dynamic Singapore." :thumbsup:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hearsay the prison service makes quite alot of money from the cheap labour of the inmates.. true? anyone in the know?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The part that gets me is when he slept next to the corpse. How the hell can anyone sleep through the night on the same bed with a corpse?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"He then stripped her, took nude photos of her and tried to have sex with her but could not sustain an erection, the prosecution said. "

Poor him. No erection and she can't give an orgasm.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certain degree of insanity in his screwed-up brain..really can't understand wat's wrong with him? Infatuation, jealousy, low self-esteem, subdued sexual urge..all these really made him a frustrated n desperate killer! The noose is not far from his neck..