• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Chops Off Wife's Fingers

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, Is it? lol I got cop friends but as of 2011 things are looking different leh. Anyways.. Indians most Arrogant? ahhaha Thats the most bullshit thing i have heard b4.. The chinks are known to be the most show off arrogant people on the face of this earth, Lol i got so many chinese friends who want face and respect so they go about buying cars and other b.s to show off to their friends, collegues and relatives but they dont even have a single cent in their savings..Its a show off community..Just go to their house and its bare like fark..They would eat rich and eggs everyday just to buy a branded good to show off..Waahaha.. Its a show off egoistic community. You have been sitting too much with your own urine skin people till you have become ignorant to the facts. Are your small eyes blinding you from seeing the truth Dim sum? Anyways Chinks love finding trouble when they are in packs, I dont know of Indians/malays going around finding trouble. Your people even fight for the smallest reasons like staring... What happen at paris ris when a bunch of guys was chopping up a lone guy to death? Lol go and look at all the gang-fights and assault with violent weapons..Its all the work of your community.. They join gangs cos they cant defend themselves

p.S dont expect me to keep quite, Cos i got my fair share of insults to share too. Dont think of it as a 1 way traffic. You cunts need to be educated to open up your eyes.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
keling's logic: Police officer has records and personal experience to prove his race are violent cowards but dismisses it. Claims that he now has "police officer" frens and for some odd reason these police officer frens of his words carry more weight when they prove his point correct. Next claims to speak for an entire community of ppl from 2 races. Claims his own personal experience carries a lot more weight but isn't even a police officer but just a nobody hence there's no way to verifying it yet for some strange reason claims his own experiences carry more weight than an ex police officer's and one CID forummer here.

In other instances claims it's 2011 now and that his community don't indulge in crime last time unlike last time but has 0 evidence to prove it but somehow we're supposed to believe it. Yet that contridicts what he's saying right in this thread, See how confusing this idiot is.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
keling's logic: Police officer has records and personal experience to prove his race are violent cowards but dismisses it. Claims that he now has "police officer" frens and for some odd reason these police officer frens of his words carry more weight when they prove his point correct. Next claims to speak for an entire community of ppl from 2 races. Claims his own personal experience carries a lot more weight but isn't even a police officer but just a nobody hence there's no way to verifying it yet for some strange reason claims his own experiences carry more weight than an ex police officer's and one CID forummer here.

In other instances claims it's 2011 now and that his community don't indulge in crime last time unlike last time but has 0 evidence to prove it but somehow we're supposed to believe it. Yet that contridicts what he's saying right in this thread, See how confusing this idiot is.

Lol what a wall of B.s Text. when Minorities get into trouble it tends to be amplified and the entire community gets the Wrath. I dont know or dont care about the issues of yester-years..I live in the present and in the present non of my indian mates are violent and drunks. I got cop friends in plain-cop and uniform too and things are no longer the same, Just like Druggies in prison is now dominated by chinese/malay on an equal no. So that is why i keep on repeating 2011.. Dont talk to me about the days when cops were still wearing shorts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, Is it? lol I got cop friends but as of 2011 things are looking different leh. Anyways.. Indians most Arrogant? ahhaha Thats the most bullshit thing i have heard b4.. The chinks are known to be the most show off arrogant people on the face of this earth, Lol i got so many chinese friends who want face and respect so they go about buying cars and other b.s to show off to their friends, collegues and relatives but they dont even have a single cent in their pocket..Its a show off community..Just go to their house and its bare like fark..They would eat rich and eggs everyday just to buy a branded good to show off..Waahaha.. Its a show off egoistic community. You have been sitting too much with your own urine skin people till you have become ignorant to the facts. Are you small eyes to blame for not looking at things? Anyways Chinks love finding trouble when they are in packs, I dont know of Indians/malays going around finding trouble. Your people even fight for the smallest reasons like staring... What happen at paris ris when a bunch of guys was chopping up a lone guy to death?

p.S dont expect me to keep quite, Cos i got my fair share of insults to share too. Dont think of it as a 1 way traffic. You cunts need to be educated to open up your eyes.

Shit skinned keling you have gotten it wrong. Buying expensive things while sacrificing other things is called face but it's not boasting at all. FYi malays and skins do it but i'll leave it out cos you're twisting and turning now. The boasting thing i'm referring to is the lies and tall tales you shit skins tell and mind you i have indian frens and know how they behave. Bunch of arrogant ppl that talk a lot but cannot deliver. Why is your motherland such a failure?

Staring is just among ah bengs and mind you you shit skins are very aggressive when ppl stare at you. Are you trying to tell me if ppl stare at you you won't get aggressive? You forget that you are a minority here hence there might seem to be a number of chinese trouble makers around but percentage wise the number of chinese trouble makers are much lower than you shit skins. I have a thread started on another indian forummer in 3 in1 complaining of racism that there's more kelings and malays in jail compared to chinese. That alone is the biggest evidence you kelings are trouble makers. After all malays are a bigger community that you but somehow you shit skins are on par with malays in being a trouble maker.

You are very inconsistent with your shit. Changing your words here and there and only in this country can you complain of racism without even getting spat or attacked. All the racism i hear from you shit skins is all small things like someone didn't smile at you or called you a nick name which isn't even considered racism.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skinned keling you have gotten it wrong. Buying expensive things while sacrificing other things is called face but it's not boasting at all. FYi malays and skins do it but i'll leave it out cos you're twisting and turning now. The boasting thing i'm referring to is the lies and tall tales you shit skins tell and mind you i have indian frens and know how they behave. Bunch of arrogant ppl that talk a lot but cannot deliver. Why is your motherland such a failure?

Staring is just among ah bengs and mind you you shit skins are very aggressive when ppl stare at you. Are you trying to tell me if ppl stare at you you won't get aggressive? You forget that you are a minority here hence there might seem to be a number of chinese trouble makers around but percentage wise the number of chinese trouble makers are much lower than you shit skins. I have a thread started on another indian forummer in 3 in1 complaining of racism that there's more kelings and malays in jail compared to chinese. That alone is the biggest evidence you kelings are trouble makers. After all malays are a bigger community that you but somehow you shit skins are on par with malays in being a trouble maker.

You are very inconsistent with your shit. Changing your words here and there and only in this country can you complain of racism without even getting spat or attacked. All the racism i hear from you shit skins is all small things like someone didn't smile at you or called you a nick name which isn't even considered racism.

I am inconsistent?... You are inconsistent!! Indians are the highest no. in Prison? WAHAHAHHA show me the stats man, Thats a first for me, See you fucking chinese chauvinist pig shit, you try to cheat and con people just to benefit yourself.. Wahaha.. i have given you the hard-truths and embarrassed the shit out of you, so you go all out to fabricate bullshit.

"Buying expensive things while sacrificing other things is called face but it's not boasting at all." <---Shows how much of an Idiot you are..

Eh dim sum, Stop going back and forth you slimy shit. You words dont mean shit.. End of the day, Your only stereotyping b.s pass down by your parents.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol what a wall of B.s Text. when Minorities get into trouble it tends to be amplified and the entire community gets the Wrath. I dont know or dont care about the issues of yester-years..I live in the present and in the present non of my indian mates are violent and drunks. I got cop friends in plain-cop and uniform too and things are no longer the same, Just like Druggies in prison is now dominated by chinese/malay on an equal no. So that is why i keep on repeating 2011.. Dont talk to me about the days when cops were still wearing shorts.

What in the blue hell. You now have police officer frens in uniform and plain clothes too? OMG i'm sure you know the police commissioner too. Look this is the net and we can tell tall tales but still we expect you to have some dignity and at least not attempt to lie. This is the very very first time i'm hearing you have police frens. At first it was just some police frens so we assume ns police now you also know plain clothes police. :rolleyes: It's plain obvious you made this up if not you would have mentioned that earlier.

Ok so non of your indian frens are violent or drunks? :rolleyes: You see your posts all contridict one another. One thread you'll say chinese are cowards cos they shut up when told to keep quiet by the police officer while i suppose the indians go on shouting while the police tell them to keep quiet? You obviously equate shouting loudly with having guts or acting stupid as having guts. Anyway how does having indian frens not being violent mean that the indian community of today isn't violent? Non of my chinese frens are gang members therefore i can say no chinese are in gangs if i follow your way of looking at things.

Which of your imaginary prison frens working in the drc told you about the malays and chinese inmate stats? Your words cannot be trusted.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reply to 1st paragraph.
Yawn!!! Priest loh, We are in this day and age when everyone of your friends goes to N.S and some goes to POLICE and some stays there, anyways dont blame me for having many friends, Im a very curious person and i like to ask questions/stories btw.

Reply to 2nd paragraph.
You are contridicting yourself mate, not me. But yes non of my indian friends are Gangsters, Drunks or violent. They are all very well educated individausl taking up high positions in thier respective fields.

Last Paragraph.
Go read up more news and see the no. of arresstees on a yearly basic in the last few years.. Malays-Chinese are equal and indians if im not wrong only takes up 8 or 9%..Correct me if im wrong.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am inconsistent?... You are inconsistent!! Indians are the highest no. in Prison? WAHAHAHHA show me the stats man, Thats a first for me, See you fucking chinese chauvinist pig shit, you try to cheat and con people just to benefit yourself.. Wahaha.. i have given you the hard-truths and embarrassed the shit out of you, so you go all out to fabricate bullshit.

"Buying expensive things while sacrificing other things is called face but it's not boasting at all." <---Shows how much of an Idiot you are..

Eh dim sum, Stop going back and forth you slimy shit. You words dont mean shit.. End of the day, Your only stereotyping b.s pass down by your parents.

Keling i'll post the thread and show you. it's about one keling that used to troll this forum yrs ago complaining that it was cos of racism in sg that was why more m&ds and kelings in jail compared to chinese and there's a book written about it too. I'll post the link here.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ans-are-in-prison-due-to....&highlight=keling

From 3 in 1 forum this is the book written:

http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/indictments-from-our-prison-system/

Go check it out more kelings in prison you shit skins make up the majority in prisons not the chinese.

Hey let's keep it real. Wearing nice clothes at the expense of starving is a personal choice. It's just keeping up appearances and doesn't mean anything. For your case you shit skins boast and tell talll tales and make up shit just like you here. You don't need any evidence to back up your claims and now you have police and plain clothes police frens. OMG.

Lastly don't bring in the malays. Why bring in the malays. We're talking exclusively about you skins here.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please, Please use others as an example and not Ah ram.. That guy talks about beating up swensen's staff for giving him melted ice-cream.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reply to 1st paragraph.
Yawn!!! Priest loh, We are in this day and age when everyone of your friends goes to N.S and some goes to POLICE and some stays there, anyways dont blame me for having many friends, Im a very curious person and i like to ask questions/stories btw.

Reply to 2nd paragraph.
You are contridicting yourself mate, not me. But yes non of my indian friends are Gangsters, Drunks or violent. They are all very well educated individausl taking up high positions in thier respective fields.

Last Paragraph.
Go read up more news and see the no. of arresstees on a yearly basic in the last few years.. Malays-Chinese are equal and indians if im not wrong only takes up 8 or 9%..Correct me if im wrong.

What a big freaking joke. The fact that you brought them out all of a sudden shows that you are lying. Anyway why the double standards. Ram is an ex police officer that left a short time ago and still knows ppl in the force and his words are BS but YOUR police frens words are the gospel truth. Why the double standards?

You told me you know drug addicts, prostiututes and gang members in many of your posts. It's obvious you hang out with that type of ppl. Oh yes now it's different. Cool you have new frens out of the blue.

Indians only take up 9%? Which one of your high ranking police frens that knows the police commissoner told you this?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And please, Please use others as an example and not Ah ram.. That guy talks about beating up swensen's staff for giving him melted ice-cream.

Golden dragon is another example. Clear cut example any keling disco like asoka there's always going to be a fight, In almost all clubs in sg it's a majority chinese and there's no such crap going on but yet for your keling clubs there's always violent incidents. You see shows that you kelings are violent drunkards.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling i'll post the thread and show you. it's about one keling that used to troll this forum yrs ago complaining that it was cos of racism in sg that was why more m&ds and kelings in jail compared to chinese and there's a book written about it too. I'll post the link here.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ans-are-in-prison-due-to....&highlight=keling

From 3 in 1 forum this is the book written:

http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/indictments-from-our-prison-system/

Go check it out more kelings in prison you shit skins make up the majority in prisons not the chinese.

Hey let's keep it real. Wearing nice clothes at the expense of starving is a personal choice. It's just keeping up appearances and doesn't mean anything. For your case you shit skins boast and tell talll tales and make up shit just like you here. You don't need any evidence to back up your claims and now you have police and plain clothes police frens. OMG.

Lastly don't bring in the malays. Why bring in the malays. We're talking exclusively about you skins here.

B.S la.. Dont give me a bunch of B.S talked to by a couple of MAMAs or a Couple of MAMAs that cant defend themselves.. They dont talk or Represent the ah neh community ok!! I have skimp pass the the thread the last time you showed me.

Priest the biggest fabricators are people like you, Dim sum.. They are the biggest con artist, In my book and what do you mean keeping it real? Weaing nice clothes and starving is a personnel choice just to keep up appearances, So doesnt that state being egoistic and show a off ? Wahaha you are contradicting yourself mate.

Well the Malays and Indians are all saying the same thing, All this stereotypes i have spoken comes from both communities.. Yes we have a bunch more stereotypes. You become ignorant when you hang with you own kind day in day out, So you end up thinking your superior, Priest loh..Send more time in Stomp.com if you are ignorant and dont have friends of other races to show you the shit that your community creates.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golden dragon is another example. Clear cut example any keling disco like asoka there's always going to be a fight, In almost all clubs in sg it's a majority chinese and there's no such crap going on but yet for your keling clubs there's always violent incidents. You see shows that you kelings are violent drunkards.

Priest loh, When i was going to Canto Tea dance or Sparks/Taka.. There were fights there everyday, Boat-quay had the same nonsense. See how ignorant and dumb you are.. Yes i agree about clubs like asoka having fights but its the same as any other dance clubs that has audience from the Chinese community.. See what type of person you are, You keep on wanting to hantam others but you always fail cos you dont look at your own community and yourself in the mirror before you pass judgement. Mate we can go all night but There will always be a counter.. You will counter me and i will counter you.. Stop yourself and take a deep hard look. We can go all year and maybe till we are in our 70s or 80s, But i wont budge. Cos i have seen my fair share of B.s..

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
But honestly i dont like all this arguing about race and stereotyping, Its not a nice thing to do but at times there are people like you who needs to be educated and put in place cos you are just filled with too much ignorance and bias-ness.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B.S la.. Dont give me a bunch of B.S talked to by a couple of MAMAs or a Couple of MAMAs that cant defend themselves.. They dont talk or Represent the ah neh community ok!! I have skimp pass the the thread the last time you showed me.

"Hey let's keep it real. Wearing nice clothes at the expense of starving is a personal choice. It's just keeping up appearances and doesn't mean anything. For your case you shit skins boast and tell talll tales and make up shit just like you here. You don't need any evidence to back up your claims and now you have police and plain clothes police frens. OMG.

Lastly don't bring in the malays. Why bring in the malays. We're talking exclusively about you skins here. "

Priest the biggest fabricators are people like you, Dim sum.. They are the biggest con artist, In my book and what do you mean keeping it real? Weaing nice clothes and starving is a personnel choice just to keep up appearances, So doesnt that state being egostic and show off ? Wahaha you are contradicting yourself mate.

Well the Malays and Indians are all saying the same thing, All this stereotypes i have spoken comes from both communities.. Yes we have a bunch more stereotypes. You become ignorant when you hang with you own kind day in day out, So you end up thinking your superior, Priest loh..Send more time in Stomp.com if you are ignorant and dont have friends of other races to show you the shit that your community creates.

huh what keling? I posted a link to a book written by an ang moh author on a site yawning bread and you just skip it? You see how bloody thick skinned you are. If it was a chinese he probably wouldn't even reply after a book non the less was proven as evidence.

On the issue of keeping on appearances you shit skins do it too but that's not the point. Your kind are more insidious boasting and telling lies and acting arrogant. You are a perfect example here. Claiming you have police frens out of the blue making up lies. You're clearly an arrogant sob. It's much different from someone that wants to wear nice clothes but doesn't want to eat. That's a personal choice you dumb shit. See how you keep on latching unto that, cos that's all you have.

Ok yes now you know everyone from both communities to say that's true but it's you that has to eat your words. huh priest. You say i don't know much cos i just hang out with chinese while you hang out with minority communities and somehow their words can be taken over the majority? Btw you accuse me of acting superior what about you? Your words about the chinese show you act superior so how can you accuse someone of acting superior if you're acting like one? You see it's your words and actions that i have proven what an arrogant word twisting snake your kind are. FYi like i mentioned earlier i know of indians and malays but comeon why bring in the malays? Too cowardly to fight your own battles?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Priest loh, When i was going to Canto Tea dance or Sparks/Taka.. There were fights there everyday, Boat-quay had the same nonsense. See how ignorant and dumb you are.. Yes i agree about clubs like asoka having fights but its the same as any other dance clubs that has audience from the Chinese community.. See what type of person you are, You keep on wanting to hantam others but you always fail cos you dont look at your own community and yourself in the mirror before you pass judgement. Mate we can go all night but There will always be a counter.. You will counter me and i will counter you.. Stop yourself and take a deep hard look. We can go all year and maybe till we are in our 70s or 80s, But i wont budge. Cos i have seen my fair share of B.s..

Oh what a bore did you read what i have written? There are many clubs in sg not just canto/ sparks category with chinese as the majority and they don't have fights. We have keling clubs like asoka and many many more and all of them always have fights cos you shit skins are violent thugs.

You didn't counter me fyi what you did is merely ignore all my evidence and tell lies. Did you even read the link i posted? Nope you just brushed that aside. OK i'll post the author's name and his book title then. Inside story by peter lloyd.

His intentions came up as noble. He's claiming it's racism that's why more malays and indians are in jail compared to chinese and even nice gook gave an excuse why more of them are in jail from the thread i started in which i gave the link. Did you read that? I'm sure you did but you ignored it trying to slither away from it like the snake that you are.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But honestly i dont like all this arguing about race and stereotyping, Its not a nice thing to do but at times there are people like you who needs to be educated and put in place cos you are just filled with too much ignorance and bias-ness.

Educated people should face facts and stats. In my earlier posting, I was also just posting facts and stats, without any derogatory intention or insinuation.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok then, Then minus the malays, Thats what everyone on the street says. :biggrin:

Im reading the link you gave me, Very interesting.
You should find the news about those arrested for drugs. I cant find it, Try to look for if you can.

That link you gave me is very Interesting, It makes me want to Stand up more for Minorities and help them in whichever way i can, Since i believe i can help a few of them and dig deeper into their problems.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok then, Then minus the malays, Thats what everyone on the street says. :biggrin:

You should find the news about those arrested for drugs. I cant find it, Try to look for if you can.

That link you gave me is very Interesting, It makes me want to Stand up more for Minorities and help them in whichever way i can, Since i believe i can help a few of them and dig deeper into their problems.

So now you cannot deny that more kelings are in jail compared to chinese.

Now on that issue i suppose those kelings are jailed cos they are racist and yeah the judiciary in sg are more willing to jail a keling than a chinese. :rolleyes:Obviously that's BS.

One of them nice gook gave an excuse that more of you are in jail cos more of you are structurally poor. Ah do you see this? Now you're stuck. Saying you're poor so an excuse to explain why more of you commit crimes so it's an excuse to commit crimes cos you're poor. See now you want to save face trying to say indians aren't actually poor so how to excuse yourself from committing crimes? Racism i suppose with a huge number of malay and indian police men and a significant number of indian judges.

Here i'll take the trouble to post the link to his posting.

ok it's not nice gook but someone called yellowarse. Monikers are inconsequential anyway. I also rebutted him

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-are-in-prison-due-to....&p=682808#post682808

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-are-in-prison-due-to....&p=683355#post683355

Being poor isn't an excuse cos there are poor chinese too yet more indians are structually poor and sg isn't like US or malaysia where race is important yet generation after generation of indians remain poor and then commit crimes.

There's also another thread here talking about indians being discriminated in malaysia cos of their race yet aren't chinese discriminated too but still succeed?

This is plain evidence that you kelings don't have the will power and the guts to succeed unlike the chinese. Can be proven in other countries too. China got defeated by 8 nations. 8 nations but still managed to become almost a world power today. India is merely a british creation.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

That link you gave me is very Interesting, It makes me want to Stand up more for Minorities and help them in whichever way i can, Since i believe i can help a few of them and dig deeper into their problems, But then again its 2011 now and i dont see issues of education and making more for themselves an issue, Cos if i observe my Generation(Gen Y) Its shows that things are pretty equal in terms of Education and Social standards, Miniroties drive cars and live in expensive homes too. If i look at my friends from Gen Y and those of earlier Generation, One thing is they are now more educated etc. Not rare to see Indians/malays in Unis or Poly or going aboard like myself and taking up high positions in companies. Times have changed and social stigma got to be erased too, Like many says, The issues of stereotyping comes from the older generations and the new generation are no longer like people like you or Ram.

On India, India was never a country to begin with, It was different kingdoms And yes British created the term Indian and India and banded all the different races and Religion into one country unlike China. So there is noting to argue there.(Nothing to be embarrassed nor proud of) North and south Indians are not of the Same race but now they are the same race.
And about making something for yourself, That is on an individual level, Mate local Indians with a population of 9% is stated to be the highest income earners in Singapore followed by Chinese and Malays, So dont come and pride yourself with B.S. Times have changed.

BTW. This guy was in Queenstown and foreigners usually sit with Bangalas too.

Last edited: