• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man caught in the act of molesting girl on MRT train

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 15 Sep, 2008 17:57
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Man caught in the act of molesting girl on MRT train

STOMPer Richard was on the train when he spotted this man apparently trying to molest a girl wearing a short skirt.

In an email to STOMP today (15 Sept), the STOMPer says:

“I was on the train with my family yesterday when I noticed this guy standing rather close to this girl. She was wearing a very short skirt.

“The guy, holding some bags in front of him, stuck out his last finger and took the opportunity to poke the girls bum. The girl initially thought it was an accident but the train was not very crowded.

“Finally, just before reaching Queenstown station, he must have poked too hard. This time, the girl stared at him and he immediately rushed out of the train.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, provided they did not try to save on the tapes first. Most of the times the cctv are just for show.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the gal is really chio,so he probably can tahan after seeing her.
so the last finger automatically lost control.

but he is lucky,the gal just stared and did not give him a slap or two.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he is tired of geylang and has spend all his money... now he want to try something more exciting and earn himself free lodging and meals..... :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe the gal is really chio,so he probably can tahan after seeing her.
so the last finger automatically lost control.

but he is lucky,the gal just stared and did not give him a slap or two.

Hands up!, those who haven't 'rubba, rubba' the posterior of them school girls in a very packed buses, when we were teenagers?, I did!:biggrin:, and some girls, even 'rubba, rubba' back!....but we outgrow these, hormone rages when we get older, don't we?...DON'T WE?...

Alas, some don't!...what to do?, it already happened, we have to move on!:biggrin:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 15 Sep, 2008 17:57
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Man caught in the act of molesting girl on MRT train

STOMPer Richard was on the train when he spotted this man apparently trying to molest a girl wearing a short skirt.

In an email to STOMP today (15 Sept), the STOMPer says:

“I was on the train with my family yesterday when I noticed this guy standing rather close to this girl. She was wearing a very short skirt.

“The guy, holding some bags in front of him, stuck out his last finger and took the opportunity to poke the girls bum. The girl initially thought it was an accident but the train was not very crowded.

“Finally, just before reaching Queenstown station, he must have poked too hard. This time, the girl stared at him and he immediately rushed out of the train.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

making mountain out of a molehill...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like this also want to stomp! what lah!!! small finger touch also want to blow so big! no wonder singaporeans are such sterile and insipid lot! third finger better!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you see the 'hardening' in his pants?

Shit! What a perv! Thes are the typical idiots whose version of sex is where they pay money.

Losers don't understand they can get it for free just by being nice.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bangla FT trash raping local girls in broad daylight! Getting bolder & bolder these FT trash, too many of them here!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that you mentioned hardening, yup u are right just took another long look at the photo & indeed it had hardened!

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell the lady to take a cab in future, she should be responsible for her own modesty

JWNY