• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man arrested for grabbing another man's bum

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
pc_600x450.jpg

A man has been arrested in Bedok for allegedly molesting another man.

The incident happened on Thursday evening (1 Mar), near Blk 520, Bedok North Ave 1.

Mr Wu (27, unemployed), a resident of the block, was taking a walk below his flat at about 8pm in the evening when an older man walked close to him and grabbed his buttocks.

Mr Wu said, "He came up to me, grabbed my backside and squeezed it. I got a shock. It was very disgusting."

Stunned by the man's brazen act, Mr Wu did not confront the man and instead returned home. Shortly after, he decided to call the police.

When he went downstairs again later, he saw the older man, clad in a black t-shirt and dark blue shorts, leisurely sitting at the void deck as if nothing had happened.

The police soon arrived and arrested the 51-year-old man.

Mr Wu is very angry at the man's actions, but suspects that the older man may actually have been trying to steal his wallet from his back pocket.

The police are investigating the case.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. daft sheep cannot even "defend" itself.
2. this is exactly what the grand master wants from its herd of daft sheep.
3. dafter sheep!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he had an erection after someone grabbed his butt. He was so ashamed that he had to take a cold shower to let it subside before calling the police.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. daft sheep cannot even "defend" itself.

Let said he punch the old man, and the perveted old man hit his head and when into a coma, will he not be charge for assault?, or can you take the law into your own hand and hand out justice?......hmmm

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am hoping some of our SBF ex-law-enforcers here can give shine light in this matter as to:

1. What is the best course of action for the victim in a situation like this immediately after the grabbing had taken place?

2. If a victim was overcome by anger and rage and wallop the hell of the grabber, is this a crime committed by the victim?

3. If the victim quietly walked away for want ever reason like fear or confusion but immediately went to report police how can the victim prove?

4. Same question as above except the victim decided to report after 24hrs.

5. Is there in the above and also in the way law enforcers approach this case if the victim is the opposite sex be in man-on-women or women-on-man?

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The question u ask need Ah Ram to give u answer.

Very funny maybe the man really stress.
Lucky for him is a men male buttock not female sentence will be different. The man likely be warning and follow up few Q&A session with police.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah,,gays nowadays so open and daring...is it legal to beat the grabber up and say its self defense? say he punch me on the backside and I whack him in self defense?

In England..I heard they like to stab victims in the bum as its hard for the victim to recover from the wounds as the movement of walking will keep tearing the wound..can use that as defense?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am hoping some of our SBF ex-law-enforcers here can give shine light in this matter as to:

1. What is the best course of action for the victim in a situation like this immediately after the grabbing had taken place?

2. If a victim was overcome by anger and rage and wallop the hell of the grabber, is this a crime committed by the victim?

3. If the victim quietly walked away for want ever reason like fear or confusion but immediately went to report police how can the victim prove?

4. Same question as above except the victim decided to report after 24hrs.

5. Is there in the above and also in the way law enforcers approach this case if the victim is the opposite sex be in man-on-women or women-on-man?

The best course of action is to bash the molester up, walk off and forget it. It's very difficult, high nigh impossible to prove man-on-man molest even if the accused and his action is proven, unless the molester is stupid or insane enough to confess molestation was his intention. He could always just claim his intention was causing hurt even if he squeezed the victim's testicles, non-seizable case. It's same as on football fields and basketball courts etc., players squeezing each other's buttocks and testicles are not uncommon. The aggrieved player has to lodge complaint to the association displinary board or magistrate court, not police actionable. Note that the victim subsequently changed his complaint to attempted theft of his wallet so that police could arrest the molester as a thief.

Woman-on-man, I don't think any man would complain. If he really feels uncomfortable being touched by a woman he doesn't like, he'd just shrug her off. Man-on-woman, even just touching the arm or thigh of a woman who doesn't like you, it can be established as a molest case too. However, most women are reasonable women, sensitive as well as sensible. They can tell what's an circumstantial or accidental nudge, e.g. in a packed train or bus, from an intentional molest.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah,,gays nowadays so open and daring...is it legal to beat the grabber up and say its self defense? say he punch me on the backside and I whack him in self defense?

Yes, but you should how to give the statement properly. Even just by staring and swearing without making physical contact, you can claim pre-emptive defensive aggression when facing intimidation of imminent danger. The line of defence is drawn in the middle of necessary and excessive force. Don't overdo it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The best course of action is to bash the molester up, walk off and forget it. It's very difficult, high nigh impossible to prove man-on-man molest even if the accused and his action is proven, unless the molester is stupid or insane enough to confess molestation was his intention. He could always just claim his intention was causing hurt even if he squeezed the victim's testicles, non-seizable case. It's same as on football fields and basketball courts etc., players squeezing each other's buttocks and testicles are not uncommon. The aggrieved player has to lodge complaint to the association displinary board or magistrate court, not police actionable. Note that the victim subsequently changed his complaint to attempted theft of his wallet so that police could arrest the molester as a thief.

Woman-on-man, I don't think any man would complain. If he really feels uncomfortable being touched by a woman he doesn't like, he'd just shrug her off. Man-on-woman, even just touching the arm or thigh of a woman who doesn't like you, it can be established as a molest case too. However, most women are reasonable women, sensitive as well as sensible. They can tell what's an circumstantial or accidental nudge, e.g. in a packed train or bus, from an intentional molest.

Ramseth is male victim really beat the hell of the molester and there were witnesses of the beating (but not the molest) can the accuse sue the victim? What you suggested is a normal reaction by a male victim but can be charged. What should the victim do if kenna charge for such a situation?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth is male victim really beat the hell of the molester and there were witnesses of the beating (but not the molest) can the accuse sue the victim? What you suggested is a normal reaction by a male victim but can be charged. What should the victim do if kenna charge for such a situation?

You won't be arrested and charged for bashing up anybody as long as you don't do it in the presence of police. Not a police arrest case, at most, it's a magistrate summon, easily defensible. I've bashed up so many people before, nothing happened to me. Only people not to touch are police, public servants in uniform or identified.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he's the wrong guy to ask as ram is so handsome
everyone plus dogs want him for a threesome
when group morest is over he will ask for more
or he will threaten to beat you up till you're sore

never never grope a man, a woman or ram
unless you've permission from yosemite sam
if you're groped by a chick ask for her phone number
if you're grabbed by a hick whack him into powder

you can always claim to the cop it's self defense
don't be shy nor timid or endure in pretense
when gonads are squeezed a man has a right to fight
but when you do to others must run out of sight

:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
he's the wrong guy to ask as ram is so handsome
everyone plus dogs want him for a threesome
when group morest is over he will ask for more
or he will threaten to beat you up till you're sore

never never grope a man, a woman or ram
unless you've permission from yosemite sam
if you're groped by a chick ask for her phone number
if you're grabbed by a hick whack him into powder

you can always claim to the cop it's self defense
don't be shy nor timid or endure in pretense
when gonads are squeezed a man has a right to fight
but when you do to others must run out of sight

:biggrin:

You're so funny but seriously talented eatshitndie, thanks for the chuckle, made my day

4820615992_dcff969dfb.jpg