• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Malaysia's 15th General Election (19 Nov 2022 ) : Live updates

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Leow Lai Leow, just 2 days into office and he'll be announcing subsidy cuts for the middle income and the rich. Pattern more than badminton. Jiu Hu Kia, Song Boh? You asked for it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Leow Lai Leow, just 2 days into office and he'll be announcing subsidy cuts for the middle income and the rich. Pattern more than badminton. Jiu Hu Kia, Song Boh? You asked for it.
Good idea to remove free stamp duty subsidies for Malaysians and put back RPGT for Malaysians selling their properties after 5 years. Might as well remove such huge subsidies in tens of thousands each, they always kpkb as if get no subsidies anyway.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea to remove free stamp duty subsidies for Malaysians and put back RPGT for Malaysians selling their properties after 5 years. Might as well remove such huge subsidies in tens of thousands each, they always kpkb as if get no subsidies anyway.
When in reality such huge subsidies in tens of thousands for each buyer or seller of property are godsend gifts that make our cdc vouchers look like a joke.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China Population of 1.4 billion vs 33 million Malaysians .

fully agreed Malaysia is indeed small in term of head count. :biggrin:
Tiong-cock population of 1.4 billion is highly inflated. Past 3 years there have been at least few million deaths due to the Wuhan virus directly or indirectly. Many families actually died of hunger but the deaths are not reported.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAY hugging!!!!!!

316810246_688054026018847_6142957898240719348_n.jpg

A loyal friend will always stand by you when times are tough :thumbsup:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
They shouldn't change the current subsidies for fuel, sugar and cooking oil. These are daily necessities, both for the rich and poor. Furthermore, it is the rich and middle income that are paying income tax, not those in the poor bracket. Therefore, the rich and middle income do indeed deserve the subsidies for these daily necessities as there is no alternative to fuel, sugar and cooking oil.

They should impose a "luxury" tax. Those buying vehicles above 2,000cc will be taxed at 40% more as most won't need a 2,000cc vehicle for their daily commute and there are numerous vehicles available below 2,000cc capacity. Those buying bungalows or properties with land area of more than 5,000sq ft should be taxed at 30% of the purchase price or valuation price, whichever is higher. A "luxury" tax would be a fairer approach to tax the rich.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They shouldn't change the current subsidies for fuel, sugar and cooking oil. These are daily necessities, both for the rich and poor. Furthermore, it is the rich and middle income that are paying income tax, not those in the poor bracket. Therefore, the rich and middle income do indeed deserve the subsidies for these daily necessities as there is no alternative to fuel, sugar and cooking oil.

They should impose a "luxury" tax. Those buying vehicles above 2,000cc will be taxed at 40% more as most won't need a 2,000cc vehicle for their daily commute and there are numerous vehicles available below 2,000cc capacity. Those buying bungalows or properties with land area of more than 5,000sq ft should be taxed at 30% of the purchase price or valuation price, whichever is higher. A "luxury" tax would be a fairer approach to tax the rich.
Their luxury tax is like their RPGT after five years only target foreigners. My JB condo with many foreigner purchasers get assessed very high property tax. Much higher than other JB condos based on what I heard from Malaysian residents in the chat group, when in reality the condo rental value is so low and not at luxury rate at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually sugar can don’t subsidize so people eat less sugar. I don’t even buy sugar. Cooking oil subsidy I also not sure as I don’t use much cooking oil and the rice bran oil I bought in msia few months ago is about same price as Spore, maybe no subsidy. Do they subsidize imported olive oil? And fuel they can cut subsidy too to reduce wastage, their people love to run the engine wait long long inside the car outside people’s gate causing pollution.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya they love to buy big cars and MPV SUV. Almost every house got at least one MPV, it’s like a must have for them. My ex Cantonese neighbors from hell got at least three cars, at least one is big car and one is MPV. Ya tax these self entitled bullies more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya they love to buy big cars and MPV SUV. Almost every house got at least one MPV, it’s like a must have for them. My ex Cantonese neighbors from hell got at least three cars, at least one is big car and one is MPV. Ya tax these self entitled bullies more.
Basically each person in the house drives one car with one extra parked at home. No parking space at home and cannot park outside their gate and their house but must park outside my house encroaching on my space. They are always bullies, thieves and robbers since day one. Such people should be taxed more lah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually sugar can don’t subsidize so people eat less sugar. I don’t even buy sugar. Cooking oil subsidy I also not sure as I don’t use much cooking oil and the rice bran oil I bought in msia few months ago is about same price as Spore, maybe no subsidy. Do they subsidize imported olive oil? And fuel they can cut subsidy too to reduce wastage, their people love to run the engine wait long long inside the car outside people’s gate causing pollution.
good for you in cutting down on sugar. you must be very fit and sexy now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
good for you in cutting down on sugar. you must be very fit and sexy now.
No I don’t buy sugar for years as I don’t cook food with sugar and I don’t make drinks with sugar. The only reason I will buy sugar is to make cakes but I can’t even remember when I last did that, maybe in Nusa Duta in 2013 or 2014 since I have bought and installed an oven there. Last year I baked a cake to test out my rental condo oven but it’s from cake mix so i don’t need to buy sugar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I don’t buy sugar for years as I don’t cook food with sugar and I don’t make drinks with sugar. The only reason I will buy sugar is to make cakes but I can’t even remember when I last did that, maybe in Nusa Duta in 2013 or 2014 since I have bought and installed an oven there. Last year I baked a cake to test out my rental condo oven but it’s from cake mix so i don’t need to buy sugar.
View attachment 170336