• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysians so funny!! BN damn low kui!!

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;jZA0SFt_bms]http://youtu.be/jZA0SFt_bms[/video]

MC Najib: Are You Ready For PSY?

Crowd: YES!

MC Najib: Are You Ready For BN? (Barisan Nasional)

Crowd: NO!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia BN is screwed in this coming election...Najib kenna malu

Malaysia election is coming and things does not seem good. This is what happens after screwing Chinese for the longest time in Malaysia. Now he is worried. He appeared in CNY advertisment with him playing to drum to Lion dance and giving greetings to the Chinese. Now be brought Psy to Penang trying to please the Chinese...and this was what he got.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jZA0SFt_bms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Malaysia BN is screwed in this coming election...Najib kenna malu

me c tis video 3rd time posted in tis kopitiam oredi ... :(

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He is trying very hard...he not scare he offend the Malays har? They very sensitive one leh.

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 17 — Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak today joined about 20,000 people to mix a 977-metre “yee sang” in conjunction with a grand Chinese New Year celebration held in Jalan Bukit Bintang, here, today.

Najib was accompanied by his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, and several cabinet ministers.

The yee sang, prepared by 69 professional chefs, was acknowledged and listed as the longest by the Malaysia Book of Records. Yee Sang, is a must-have delicacy of the Malaysian Chinese community during the Chinese New Year celebrations as it symbolises prosperity and longevity.

Earlier, Najib (picture) and Rosmah were welcomed on arrival by 333 lion dance performers and drummers as they walked towards the main stage.

The prime minister also received a piece of drawing paper with the Mandarin word “sheng”, meaning win, written on it after hitting the biggest drum on stage.

The Chinese New Year festival was jointly organised by 488 Chinese associations with the cooperation of 282 temple committees from throughout the country. — Bernama

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysia election is coming and things does not seem good. This is what happens after screwing Chinese for the longest time in Malaysia. Now he is worried. He appeared in CNY advertisment with him playing to drum to Lion dance and giving greetings to the Chinese. Now be brought Psy to Penang trying to please the Chinese...and this was what he got.

i must give najib credit for the courage to face the truth.

will LHL hold a Referendum seek the truth?..LHL hides behind the facade and argues he knows what's best for SG. I dont believe him

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let Malaysians show ball-less sinkies how it is done.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let Malaysians show ball-less sinkies how it is done.

HLP 16 Feb is the start of the change...PAP is worried.

will the pap scheme to deny, distract Singaporeans from the truth?

will the pap close HLP?

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng also heard this time round gone case liao! :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I wonder why Najib come here for non-official visit....just before the election.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VmemYrrSPY4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a joke, they wanted Psy to come out to toss "Yee-San" with Najib but I guess they never learn anything from PAP. It is that foreigners dun give a fuck about you even if you pay them. A country's leader have to wait for a Korean idiot who is actually a nobody. How fuck desperate can they get?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most of the Malaysian Chinese are better informed about the happenings in Malaysia than the rural Malays who live in the kampungs. Their main access is from the newspapers, TV and radio and BN takes advantage of that for their propaganda.

Najib is afraid more of the Chinese voting the opposition than of the Malays as it is easy to anger the Malays against the opposition using the usual tactics, but not so for the Chinese. Hence, his recent overtures to placate the Chinese in order to garner their votes. I doubt it will work as the Chinese has long accepted that they are considered as pendatangs(new immigrants) and not true Malaysians. Many Malay leaders has been drumming this offensive word and raise the nationalistic fervour of the Malays. If Najib thinks he can win over the Chinese voters, he will be in for a surprise. The Chinese have long memories and the image of Najib waving the keris declaring "it will be bathe in Chinese blood," will not be forgotten so easily.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

i must give najib credit for the courage to face the truth.

will LHL hold a Referendum seek the truth?..LHL hides behind the facade and argues he knows what's best for SG. I dont believe him

Simi referendum? Najob is lan lan have to call election cos he delay so long already.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How I know. Malay alway offended with everything.

I dont feel offended. Najib juz trying to please majority Chinese tere. Be it election gimmick or othewise.