• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysians should thank Najib for realizing Rm285 billion of investments in Iskandar growth corridor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why last time I never care what time my staff come to work or what they did during working hours - as long as they finished their work. I only cared when my lazy Cantonese bitch ex accountant complained too much work while got time to play Facebook games in the first three months of her job.
I was a manager that is out of this world too. Good hokkiens are out of this world in every respect indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, why is being a finance "manager" so "out of this world"? :o-o:
Were you ever a Chief Financial Officer?
I already said why I am out of this world manager. The think big type and not those keep dogs small brain smal hearted type. Why ask again? Because that’s your ccb pattern proven again no change.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was a finance manager, no doubt..... but was SACKED by her boss... typical PAP style of talking... only tell 1/2 the story..
Ya I was sacked by small brain small hearted dogs LJ Mccully aka bastards like you that keep dog keep slave type that think you are entitled to insult me and get away with it. But I am not a dog nor slave to any job so I shouted at LJ Mccully and walked out of my job.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said why I am out of this world manager. The think big type and not those keep dogs small brain smal hearted type. Why ask again? Because that’s your ccb pattern proven again no change.
KNN you fucking slut whore think big type KNN go work think of big amdk elderly cock that was the reason for being fired KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking slut whore think big type KNN go work think of big amdk elderly cock that was the reason for being fired KNN
Sai Cantonese slut is you that talk big and tell big lies while I am proven think big type manager that cleared all the shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I was sacked by small brain small hearted dogs LJ Mccully aka bastards like you that keep dog keep slave type that think you are entitled to insult me and get away with it. But I am not a dog nor slave to any job so I shouted at LJ Mccully and walked out of my job.
And so unlike my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant that played Facebook games in office while complaining too much work that act like a subservient bitch to me and then turned mad bitch attacking me on last day of her work.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a slut deserve to have your smelly holes kicked out KNN
No that’s not true. Only you Cantonese are slut and son of slut while a virgin with an annulled marriage is never a slut. I certainly don’t deserve to be fired by people that insulted me first and that’s why I am not afraid to be sued by LJ Mccully or kt latha now as they will be disgraced not me by the court for their shameless and criminal bullying of me.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I was sacked by small brain small hearted dogs LJ Mccully aka bastards ..... But I am not a dog nor slave to any job so I shouted at LJ Mccully and walked out of my job.
another 1/2 story teller from the sammyboy.com TUA-POW..... if you still dun walked out after being sacked... if you be THROWN OUT of the office..
co-worker from HELL..

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal