• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysians should thank Najib for realizing Rm285 billion of investments in Iskandar growth corridor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
C75F7CE4-6E43-4A1F-BCAD-70FC5F84B3E2.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The credit goes to najib. Not him. And in fact he is the one that’s putting the brakes to future growth of Iskandar growth corridor by delaying HSR and port limits invasion and by disputing water, railway etc contracts that are already cast in stone and in progress.
Too bad smart and clever Malaysians cannot see the truth but I can see it hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I wish that najib never do such a good job then I would have been spared the evil and horrifying ccb crimes done to me by ccb Malaysians evil ingrates bullying friendly foreign investors like me stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran until today.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a big difference between good and bad prime minister. 285 billions solid achievements vs stirring shit calling yourself poor country while want to undertake to develop advanced technology of flying cars.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People should think big indeed. Don’t small brain small heart. How many billions did najib steal? Rm2b or Rm20b? Got steal Rm285b? How many billions of foreign investment and job creation lost in mudland in the span of less than one year with all the contract cancellation and delay? Not forgetting all the productivity hours spent on such unproductive tasks like cancelling GST and implementing SST with no nett cost savings and no gain to the people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People should think big indeed. Don’t small brain small heart. How many billions did najib steal? Rm2b or Rm20b? Got steal Rm285b? How many billions of foreign investment and job creation lost in mudland in the span of less than one year with all the contract cancellation and delay? Not forgetting all the productivity hours spent on such unproductive tasks like cancelling GST and implementing SST with no nett cost savings and no gain to the people.
That’s why last time I never care what time my staff come to work or what they did during working hours - as long as they finished their work. I only cared when my lazy Cantonese bitch ex accountant complained too much work while got time to play Facebook games in the first three months of her job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the lagi unproductive hours spent quarreling with rich neighbour on water contract that is already sealed and legal binding.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the lagi unproductive hours spent quarreling with rich neighbour on water contract that is already sealed and legal binding.
But of course if mudland manage to steal water territory from Spore by parking illegals ships - to do land reclamation and sell the water space, they gain lor but it is not a glorious gain.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should NEVER benefit so called Singaporean INVESTORS at all.

This project is meant to ROB Singaporean Businesses, suck funds away from PEE SAI and then TRAPPED to SUFFER HUGE LOSSES HERE.

Then more SORE LOSERS alike @ginfreely to KPKB! Shiok!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And usually such small brain small heart people are bad and mad dogs thieves themselves just that they are not capable of stealing as much as najib.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should NEVER benefit so called Singaporean INVESTORS at all.

This project is meant to ROB Singaporean Businesses, suck funds away from PEE SAI and then TRAPPED to SUFFER HUGE LOSSES HERE.

Then more SORE LOSERS alike @ginfreely to KPKB! Shiok!
See everyone? Another small brain small heart Malaysian dog. The only thing big about such dogs is they are BIG Coward Bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why last time I never care what time my staff come to work or what they did during working hours - as long as they finished their work. I only cared when my lazy Cantonese bitch ex accountant complained too much work while got time to play Facebook games in the first three months of her job.
Good hokkiens like me do everything also big indeed. Too bad the world is made up of mostly bad and mad dogs with small brain small heart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course if mudland manage to steal water territory from Spore by parking illegals ships - to do land reclamation and sell the water space, they gain lor but it is not a glorious gain.
Small brain small heart people can only win by stealing and pulling down others indeed. Whereas good people elevated others to win-win.