• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Police Marks & Chains Foreign Night Club Hostesses In Vice Raid

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows what happens to foreigners including Singaporeans who are caught in the raid?

1 time during my younger days my friend and I went to a OK nite club in Penang to chiong. Suddenly all the lights were switched on and police were taking names and asking us for our passports. I didn't go up to the rooms yet so never kana booked but 1 of my friends was caught with his pants down kana lock up for the night the next day kana scolding then called to FO.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teresa slams cops’ ‘cattle’ branding of women detainees

By Boo Su-Lyn
June 03, 2011

teresa-kok-march6.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR, June 3 — Seputeh MP Teresa Kok lambasted the police today for reportedly marking the body parts of women held in a Penang vice raid last night.

Photographs published by Chinese daily China Press yesterday revealed X and tick marks on women’s foreheads and chests.

“In doing so, the police branded the detained women as though they were cattle,” said Kok (picture) in a statement today.

“How depraved, dehumanising and derogatory to women,” she added. Kok, who is also a senior Selangor state executive councillor, called such “dehumanising” tactics “sickening”.

She urged Inspector General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar to explain his officers’ actions and to reveal the police standard operating procedure for vice raids.

“In addition, the IGP should send all the police officers involved in the raid concerned for human rights and gender sensitivity training to ensure that this dark blotch on the PDRM (Polis DiRaja Malaysia) record is not repeated,” said Kok.

The police was embroiled in a scandal in 2005 where a Malaysian woman was forced to perform nude squats in police custody.

This ugly fundamentalist bitch should just shut her mouth up. My sassy MP my dick.