• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian man murders China woman in Singapore

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Summary (Happened in 2016) :
51 years old single uncle working here (dun know is sinkie or PR or FW) , BBFA with thining hair earning $2k per mth get to know a PRC gal
dated for 4 years, only hold hand once (accidentally), always he paid the bills.
Then discovered she dating a guy and also seeing her ex-bf
On the day of murder, invited her to eat steamboat in his rented house. Woman wanted to borrow $1000 from him then he say no $$$ then the woman scolded him useless. Then he wanted to piak piak she tell him to f off.
Then he very angry and asked her about the guy he saw her with a few days ago. She told him why cant she go out with other guys, then she even said she piak piak with the other guy already.
He ki siao liao after hearing this and wanted to rape her but accidentally strangle her.
Then he wanted to rape her body but he failed to do so.. then escape to malacca...

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...rc-nurse-working-here-bbfa-very-cham.6742378/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
BBFA with thining hair earning $2k per mth get to know a PRC gal
dated for 4 years, only hold hand once (accidentally), always he paid the bills.
Held hand once accidentallee still better than another bbfa my uncle know i.e never hold hand before yet need to give some little $ and went on to fake marriage in order for her to get leesidency here. Other people collect $ to do this while he give $ :biggrin:

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old and lonely.
Got money. Worry about being alone.
No money. Worry about not feeding yourself.
Go to any Buddha temple. Volunteer. Confirm plus chop. Many ladies waiting.

I'll do that. Fated. Got ham better then no ham.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it should be chinese guy murder chinese woman. They probably never was malaysian in spirit. If communist bandits still exist, he would probably join them.