• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian girl want to break Annabel Chong's gang bang record!

TeeKii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her ex-scholar boyfriend okay with this? Will he also participate in the gangbang?

alvintan.jpg

he will participate in Gaybang.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Miss Boomz not bad.. Quite meaty.. Can have that sponge effect during piak piak..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Annabel Chong was not exactly pretty or attractive. But she did have a CB look.

AC took in 251 men in 10 hrs. That's about 2 minutes each. Fucking angmohs must be ejaculating prematurely once they put their dicks in. Don't think AC wants them to hold. Come to think of it, it was bang, tag and go.

With so many cameras whirring, I would be surprised none of them seized up and shrank. Must be a natural exhibitionist. either that, or they were wanking until they could put it in.

Last edited:

Rotring

AC took in 251 men in 10 hrs. That's about 2 minutes each. Fucking angmohs must be ejaculating prematurely once they put their dicks in. Don't think AC wants them to hold.

Didn't get the chance to see it. 10 hrs is gruesome. Where got the time!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Annabel Chong was not exactly pretty or attractive. But she did have a CB look.

AC took in 251 men in 10 hrs. That's about 2 minutes each. Fucking angmohs must be ejaculating prematurely once they put their dicks in. Don't think AC wants them to hold. Come to think of it, it was bang, tag and go.

With so many cameras whirring, I would be surprised none of them seized up and shrank. Must be a natural exhibitionist. either that, or they were wanking until they could put it in.

I read somewhere that the angmohs are already masturbating off screen and just come on screen to shoot. Anyway, I feel sad for the girl and especially for her parents. I wonder what is happening inside her head.