• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian girl want to break Annabel Chong's gang bang record!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When shes done, she can come and look for me in Poseidon. I will give her the ang bai gold tag.

Aiyo where is your avatar

poseidon_sculpture.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you said make no sense.

I do make perfect sense.
If people engage in fornication n its the cultural norm, why won't that affect your daughter when she grows up?
Its like HK society where prostitution is so common. How can men not see women as prostitutes n sex objects n women not see themselves to be sluts?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing like a pic like this to brighten up one's day in the office. Thanks.

You should set it as your desktop wallpaper. :wink:

I remember some govt people (social workers? MOH? MOE?) came to my school during my JC days and showed us lovely pics of STDs, in an attempt to dissuade us from sex. I still remember the 'cauliflower' pic. :eek: