• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Passengers using stolen European passports have Asian features, says Malaysia's home minister

PUTRAJAYA - The two passengers who used stolen European passports to board the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 were of Asian appearance, said Malaysia's Home Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, criticising border officials who let them through.

"I am still perturbed. Can't these immigration officials think? Italian and Austrian but with Asian faces," he was quoted by state news agency Bernama as saying late on Sunday.

Wrong assumption, many asians with absolutely ang moh names. One famous local example is ah neh James Gomes. Pinoys hold spaniard names. Malays hold middle-easterner names.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
passport is out of date system.

Next time try finger prints or scan/check eye balls?

Funny, you have finger prints on your passport but moh lan yong, for show only?

What so shock with the 2 fake passports?
Austrian and Italian on Asian face? look at Stephanie Sung
husband name he's Indonesian Bulldog with a Dutch name?
Nadim van der Ros' ??

So his passport also stolen piece??

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysian garmen should send search teams to malaysian coast on the eastern side of the beaches. the wreckage and bodies may turn up soon.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wrong assumption, many asians with absolutely ang moh names. One famous local example is ah neh James Gomes. Pinoys hold spaniard names. Malays hold middle-easterner names.

They holding Italian and Austrian passports? James Gomes has a portuguese name because his ancestors probably came from Goa, India, That was a Portuguese colony. And he looks Apuneh, holding a Singapore passport, perfectly normal in Malaysia and Singapore. If you look Chinese, Apuneh, or Malay and you hold an Italian passport with the name like Luigi Maraldi, is that normal? Use your brain.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
u look like angmoh izzit or bastard?

View attachment 14621

All those foreigners and other lamers faking bravery or pretending to be Singaporeans, I can tell u r a great actor.. must have cheated lots of stupid sg bimbos to bed with yr faked bravery. :oIo::oIo::oIo: yr limbs must be weak from all those free sex with young sluts and late nights playing with yr laptops.. u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser!:oIo: i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

LOL. You are so fucking stupid, u are hilarious. Want to meet me at Chinatown Tenchi and challenge me fist fight? LOL. Please.......I try not to beat up on mentally handicap people like you. Its bad karma.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, this incident is very likely a terrorist attack targeted mainly against the Chinese, similar in relation to the recent railway station case in Kunming. My condolences can only go out to those non-China nationals who were unfortunately caught in this mishap not through any of their fault.

There are many suspicions linking to such: sudden loss of contact with the plane thus giving no chance at all for the pilots to radio for help or to react, 2 passengers (of Asian features) traveling with stolen passports on the same flight at the same time is definitely not a coincidence, the high number of passengers (more than 50%) are China nationals, last minute missing passengers to board the flight, etc.

I think the Mainland Chinese have to do some soul searching by themselves. All their recent actions against the minority groups and especially towards her smaller neighbors are causing grievances and hatred towards China and its people.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
terrorist are getting better with the planes, thanks to 911.

Many thanks to MS Flight Sim X many knows how to drive a plane, including myself, and knows where the controls are? Hope they banned new planes like A380 in MS Flight Sim X.

Even worser, now you have real Flight Sim X cockpit and learn to drive plane for a few hundred dollars.

In my opinion, this incident is very likely a terrorist attack targeted mainly against the Chinese, similar in relation to the recent railway station case in Kunming. My condolences can only go out to those non-China nationals who were unfortunately caught in this mishap not through any of their fault.

There are many suspicions linking to such: sudden loss of contact with the plane thus giving no chance at all for the pilots to radio for help or to react, 2 passengers (of Asian features) traveling with stolen passports on the same flight at the same time is definitely not a coincidence, the high number of passengers (more than 50%) are China nationals, last minute missing passengers to board from the flight, etc.

I think the Mainland Chinese have to do some soul searching by themselves. All their recent actions against the minority groups and especially towards her smaller neighbors are causing grievances and hatred towards China and its people.

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, this incident is very likely a terrorist attack targeted mainly against the Chinese, similar in relation to the recent railway station case in Kunming.

I am also shifting opinion to this scenario. My question is why target Malaysian Airlines? If they (Uyghurs) wanted to target the ethnic Chinese, why didn't they target a domestic Chinese carrier?
Also, if it was a terrorist act, why is there no claim of responsibility yet to advertise their cause?

This is all very strange.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting thought?

Heaps of buddhist on the plane and the power of praying. The power of prayer works for them until cannot find the plane?

Maybe the hands of Buddha help the plane disappear 算了吧。

I am also shifting opinion to this scenario. My question is why target Malaysian Airlines? If they (Uyghurs) wanted to target the ethnic Chinese, why didn't they target a domestic Chinese carrier?
Also, if it was a terrorist act, why is they no claim of responsibility yet to advertise their cause?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, if it was a terrorist act, why is they no claim of responsibility yet to advertise their cause?

Security in Chinese airports are pretty tight and may not be easy to get pass through. Previously when bottled water was still allowed, I was even asked to take a few sips before being allowed to be brought into the plane.

The best thing for the Malaysian authorities to do now is to locate those few passengers who had abandoned the flight at the last minute. I suspect that these people are with the terrorists but had chickened out at the last minute because they had already knew that this will be an ill-fated flight.

Not every terrorists are like the Al Qaeda, who likes to trumpet on their accomplished attacks. The recent car crash/bombing outside the Tiananmen also has no claimants.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not every terrorists are like the Al Qaeda, who likes to trumpet on their accomplished attacks. The recent car crash/bombing outside the Tiananmen also has no claimants.[/QUOTE]

True. Attention that terrorists crave for can come in 2 ways. Claiming responsibility is one. The other way is complete silence to keep the mystery alive.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
are they even looking at the right area ? cannot google earth ?

Missing MH370: 1,788 vessels, 17,800 crewmen deployed

20140310_sar_afp.jpg

Balqis Nasir and Teoh Pei Ying
New Straits Times
Monday, Mar 10, 2014

PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia - The Agriculture and Agro-based Industry Ministry have deployed 1,788 vessels within the east and west coast of peninsula water to assist in the search and rescue mission of the missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 aircraft.

Its minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob said the grade C2 vessels, amounting 17,880 crewmen are from Kelantan, Terengganu, Perak, Perlis and Penang.

"The fishermen are expert and familiar with the areas. We wish they can give a lead to the mystery incident.
SEE ALSO

MAS plane missing: All the latest reports

"If they find anything unusual while carrying out their daily works, they can report to the relevant authorities," he told the media after visiting the families of missing passengers at Everly Hotel here today.

He was speaking in reference to the statement by the Acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishamuddin Hussein on the discussion of deploying the fishermen to aid the mission.

He also said that the ministry had also sought help from the neighbour countries, including Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam's fisheries authorities.

"We already contacted our Indonesia counterpart yesterday after the discussion with Hishamuddin while in the progress of contacting the other countries.

Earlier, Ismail Sabri delivered necessary needs to the more than 100 family members who are placed at the hotel since Saturday night.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
terrorists and pee-A-pee mp have some common characteristics :

1] both are brainless puppets.
2] both take order from a crooked master.
3] after they have accomplished their tasks , nothing good is achieved.
4] both cause misery and suffering to great number of innocent.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks like aliens have finally made their first big move on mother earth...

Where is Mr. Goh Meng Seng who I read knows more about UFO's than anyone here as he has personally seen them.:biggrin:

He should give us his opinions on why MH370 disappeared into thin air and cannot be found.:eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Where is Mr. Goh Meng Seng who I read knows more about UFO's than anyone here as he has personally seen them.:biggrin:

He should give us his opinions on why MH370 disappeared into thin air and cannot be found.:eek:

that gohmengseng is a clown lah...