• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia wins Olympic Silver medal without PRC import

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only Malaysia won a medal without imports, Indonesia & Thailand also won their respective medals with HOME GROWN TALENTS unlike some desperado countries who die-die must get recognition in the world's biggest sporting event with the help of foreign imports.
If foreigners are so good, why dont we import foreigners as our cabinet ministers?

That's called "keeping up with the Jonses"... first-class country waht, s must show first-class achievements also.

Like die-die must buy the Mercedes (whether beg, steal or borrow) to show neighbour we "arrived" :mad:

They really take the passion out of sports. It's just a socio-economic number measured by medals now.

NasiAyam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that is what i call a REAL olympic game whose VERY OWN country people win THEIR VERY OWN medal. That is something that can be REALLY proud of.

COngrats Malaysia.

Thailand as well, win in weight lifting. It is nice to be in a country where their own country people win their own medal.

SInkieland??? well, that is sinkie for their land.

Congrats Malaysia

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The local Singapore sportmen/women has a lot of potential. It is just that the government choose to ignore them. The government prefer imports as imports means medal winners to them :(

KheongKarn

Alfrescian
Loyal
The local Singapore sportmen/women has a lot of potential. It is just that the government choose to ignore them. The government prefer imports as imports means medal winners to them :(

We emphasized a lot on efficiency and cost mah.

Buy ready made sportsman is cheaper and more efficient.

But they don't realize the feeling and sense of achievement is not there lah

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mongolia customer called me and say that they won 1 gold and 1 silver.
Btw Mongolia population to date is 2.5 million and only 1 million stay in City UB.
Yet they won 2 medal with local !!!
They ask me how is singapore..i do not know how to say..bit pai say

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We emphasized a lot on efficiency and cost mah.

Buy ready made sportsman is cheaper and more efficient.

But they don't realize the feeling and sense of achievement is not there lah

Pal, not all things are revolved around transaction. There are certain things like feel belong to a country. Well, your sinkie govt doesn't understand this.

R

retrenched45

olympics got balls-carrying contest or not??
if got, singapore sure get 1-2-3

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
he has been given the datukship.
but we really cannot compare with them.
just look at the size of the country,how to compare.

congratualtion to all Malaysian here. just take note,he is also Chinese.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just yesterday cctv news on the table tennis event (I think it is re-run)... the news presenter refers to Li Jiawei as a 'beijing‘ girl against another beijing girl... and I can sense the smirk on his face when he said that....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just yesterday cctv news on the table tennis event (I think it is re-run)... the news presenter refers to Li Jiawei as a 'beijing‘ girl against another beijing girl... and I can sense the smirk on his face when he said that....

The sinkie govt hasn't shame Sg enough, there are more to come.