• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia to go it alone with HSR project, pay RM300m compensation to Singapore

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U fucking ahneh no wonder let BE lord over u for 300 years.

Even if I pass my engineering wisdom to you waste my time u don't get it.

Fuck off...

How much cargo can you take via train? 1 mile long train can load only 132 of 40 footer container. If stack, 264 containers.One container ship can carry 22k containers. And they are building even larger ones.
HER track vannot be used for cargo as cargo trains are too slow. Need to build a parallel track in congested areas.. More investment

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just 100m compensation to bring us for a ride for 2 years? Cheap cheap lah. The land we put aside and all the speculation on the price has caused many towkays and cronies more than that.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just 100m compensation to bring us for a ride for 2 years? Cheap cheap lah. The land we put aside and all the speculation on the price has caused many towkays and cronies more than that.
Your PAP thought that Naji will not be voted out. And so are its loyal cronies. They do not believe that people had the power.

Will PAP be voted out? Will Singaporeans have the power over their govt?

John Ibrahim

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a smart move by them, short term pain and long term gain

they have more to gain by having HSR soley for themselves

they have vast lands and if managed properly with good vision they can be prosperous with HSR

A tiny nation like Spore needs Malaysia more than they need Spore

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a smart move by them, short term pain and long term gain

they have more to gain by having HSR soley for themselves

they have vast lands and if managed properly with good vision they can be prosperous with HSR

A tiny nation like Spore needs Malaysia more than they need Spore
For heaven's sake. HSR from jb is just like from woodlands

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP can build the entire hsr to KL. Nobody stopping them. KL will openly welcome the investment.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i am malaysian leader i will bare all the the cost and built the HSR and mrt track and after it completed i will charge the fare the same amount as singapore mrt fare and recover the money was spent and long term i will make profit for the country.

many malaysian will say if charge the same as sg dollar the ride will cost 3X more right. why i charge 3X more is because many malaysian working at singapore and they get salary 3X so they can afford to pay. and for those malaysian not working in sg well they dont take the train there everyday maybe they visit sg once or twice a year only.
as fo sgrean they still pay normal fare because sg currency is strong no problem.

U want to charge HSR the same fare as mrt lmao....mrt is a toy train used to transport people 5 to 10km distances

John Ibrahim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is a country with vast land

with HSR they can improve their infrastructure, transportation and etc...

There is no reason why they should link it to Singapore....

Most tourist would rather visit Malaysia than Singapore if infrastructure, transportation, entertainment and etc....improves

There are more things to do and eat in Malaysia compared to Singapore

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the purpose of a HSR in Malaysia if not to link Singapore?
Ask PAP on why they insist in confiscating the ktm land first. (KTM- keretapi tanah melayu). After PAP got back the land, together with najib, announced high speed rail.
Everybody scratching their heads!
No point asking Malaysia, after no more rail land in singapore, to pay for new rail lines, station and track when it could have been done cheaply using old track.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U want to charge HSR the same fare as mrt lmao....mrt is a toy train used to transport people 5 to 10km distances
He's out of his mind, not making sense.
Mistaking currency diff with affordability, when much bigger and complex issues (capital, politics) are at play here :redface:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask PAP on why they insist in confiscating the ktm land first. (KTM- keretapi tanah melayu). After PAP got back the land, together with najib, announced high speed rail.
Everybody scratching their heads!
No point asking Malaysia, after no more rail land in singapore, to pay for new rail lines, station and track when it could have been done cheaply using old track.
It's good that the land is back in singkieland control. It's after all in singkieland anyway

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia may start second hsr construction between Jakarta and surabaya once the current Jakarta to bandung is completed.
Vietnam already plan to build one between ho chin minh and Hanoi.
Bangkok thinking of one to pattaya.but China wants them to build northwards towards Laos but economics is just not there.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be fair both countries (Malaysia and singapore) need each other la.

thousands of malaysian comes to singapore to work and bring back sg dollar back to Malaysia to put food on the table.
singapore needs Malaysian workers since day one singapore saperated from Malaysia and without Malaysian workers singapore wont be what singapore today.