• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia invade Pulau Tekong airspace! NS under threat! F-16 scrambled!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe mudlaysia wanna test water. They know our rsaf no balls to shoot them. Tomorrow they fly in their fighter.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian jets want to fly over Marina Bay, please go ahead. I might even hum 'Negara Ku' for them. :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well well, look who had warplanes scrambled two F-16 fighters armed with AIM-9 and AIM-120s?

That's because as I factually pointed out, moslem scholars since the beginning of islam, have always encouraged their sultans to initiate war against their neighbours. It's better to be better armed when facing off moslem invaders. Their islamic religion and religious teachers teach them it's okay to raid and steal from others.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because as I factually pointed out, moslem scholars since the beginning of islam, have always encouraged their sultans to initiate war against their neighbours. It's better to be better armed when facing off moslem invaders. Their islamic religion and religious teachers teach them it's okay to raid and steal from others.
Factually christians using the bible as an excuse has killed more humans and initiated more wars in the history of mankind.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Factually christians using the bible as an excuse has killed more humans and initiated more wars in the history of mankind.

moslems have used islam to kill and harm non-moslems on a large scale since the beginning of islam till today. Everywhere islam goes, war, poverty, oppression, injustice, low literacy, poor health follows. Hard fact of life. Most moslems today want to leave their sharia-cursed lands to live under non-moslem rule.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also think if the Federal govt wants to do anything stupid to Singapore, I have a feeling Johor Sultan army (actually only a couple of hundreds) and the special forces he commanded will actually flip to our side. Johor state might find it a perfect chance to leave Malaysia for good. It is actually one of the richer state got pull down by the useless one.
Uou think PAP can handle sultsn of johor? Even umno cannot handle him

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
moslems have used islam to kill and harm non-moslems on a large scale since the beginning of islam till today. Everywhere islam goes, war, poverty, oppression, injustice, low literacy, poor health follows. Hard fact of life. Most moslems today want to leave their sharia-cursed lands to live under non-moslem rule.
And yet, instead of reforming, muslims go deeper into religion thinking it will sort their problems,

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP no need to handle him, not asking him to join Singapore. asking him to leave Malaysia and be just like Brunei.
Before that happens, i think they will take him out. Remember his great2grandfather, who was the chief minister, usurped the throne from the real sultan. Other malay sultans dont really admit he is legitimate.
That is why he wears a scout uniform when all other malay sultans wear their own regalia.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And yet, instead of reforming, muslims go deeper into religion thinking it will sort their problems,

muhammad, islam's founder and sole prophet, made it clear that islam cannot be reformed. According to muhmmad, islam is supposedly 'perfect'.