• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia invade Pulau Tekong airspace! NS under threat! F-16 scrambled!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All wayang. Not a single colonel commanding air opns got the balls to shoot.
I can imagine the panic in the ops room with them making frantic calls to their superiors who made more calls to the ir superiors for guidance.
SAF is a joke. Major military base on the border but zero air defence?
So...its all wayang la.

Would you like the SAF to massacre all the jiuhukias who trepassed into our air space? The jiuhu helicopters are likely to be flown by m&d moslem pilots. Would you support the SAF if they shot and killed the jiuhu moslem invaders?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mudslimes are traitors
no wonder they not allowed to fly fighter aircraft

That's not true. Our RSAF has m&d moslem pilots since 1992.

1631361204584.png

ONLY one in a thousand make it as a fighter pilot in the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF), and Lieutenant Yusri Abu Bakar, 25, not only made the cut but also secured the distinction of becoming the first Malay Singaporean fighter pilot.

The young lieutenant got his wings in October 2001 and completed his F-16 training a year later.

To earn the coveted wings, he went through 26 months of pilot training.

Lt Yusri, who was with the police force for a year after finishing his A levels, signed up with the RSAF in 1998 to pursue his childhood ambition of being an air force pilot.

At the start of the RSAF Open House at Paya Lebar Airbase Saturday, visitors made a beeline for the fighter jets, each manned by RSAF personnel like Lt Yusri, who posed for countless snapshots with visitors and answered their questions about the F-16 Fighting Falcon.

The first Malay Singaporean to become an air force pilot was Lt Mohamad Zakir Hamid in 1992, and he used to fly transport planes.

According to a Ministry of Defence spokesman, he is now a major and a flying instructor at the air force’s Flying Training School in Pearce, Western Australia.

And does Lt Yusri himself feel additional pressure to perform, being the only Malay fighter pilot in the RSAF?

He said: “Pressure? I don’t think so. I’m here to do my job, like everybody else.” – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...sri-is-first-malay-singaporean-fighter-pilot/

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can't even control their religion fanatics. Change government like changing panties. Even if they can send in some army, do they have enough supplies and maintenance to resupply their army ??? Logistics and engineering personnel to repair their fighting vehicles.

Even if they want to , the Sultan of johore will send in his own army to take down the army from Federal government. I was always thinking if all these wayangs are fake.
I also think if the Federal govt wants to do anything stupid to Singapore, I have a feeling Johor Sultan army (actually only a couple of hundreds) and the special forces he commanded will actually flip to our side. Johor state might find it a perfect chance to leave Malaysia for good. It is actually one of the richer state got pull down by the useless one.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not true. Our RSAF has m&d moslem pilots since 1992.

View attachment 122597

ONLY one in a thousand make it as a fighter pilot in the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF), and Lieutenant Yusri Abu Bakar, 25, not only made the cut but also secured the distinction of becoming the first Malay Singaporean fighter pilot.

The young lieutenant got his wings in October 2001 and completed his F-16 training a year later.

To earn the coveted wings, he went through 26 months of pilot training.

Lt Yusri, who was with the police force for a year after finishing his A levels, signed up with the RSAF in 1998 to pursue his childhood ambition of being an air force pilot.

At the start of the RSAF Open House at Paya Lebar Airbase Saturday, visitors made a beeline for the fighter jets, each manned by RSAF personnel like Lt Yusri, who posed for countless snapshots with visitors and answered their questions about the F-16 Fighting Falcon.

The first Malay Singaporean to become an air force pilot was Lt Mohamad Zakir Hamid in 1992, and he used to fly transport planes.

According to a Ministry of Defence spokesman, he is now a major and a flying instructor at the air force’s Flying Training School in Pearce, Western Australia.

And does Lt Yusri himself feel additional pressure to perform, being the only Malay fighter pilot in the RSAF?

He said: “Pressure? I don’t think so. I’m here to do my job, like everybody else.” – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...sri-is-first-malay-singaporean-fighter-pilot/
Note the descriptive here: 'malay'

You won't find them described as 'MUSLIM'.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you like the SAF to massacre all the jiuhukias who trepassed into our air space? The jiuhu helicopters are likely to be flown by m&d moslem pilots. Would you support the SAF if they shot and killed the jiuhu moslem invaders?
Yes Yes Yes. Does SAF have the balls? Def NO.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Note the descriptive here: 'malay'

You won't find them described as 'MUSLIM'.

It doesn't change the fact that the SAF has deployed m&d moslems as fighter pilots for the RSAF. Why should the pilots be described as 'moslem' instead of 'm&d' ? Other pilots are not described by their religion too. Is this part of your retarded beliefs about racial and religious privileges exclusively for your kind again?

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
War benefits nobody, whether the winner or loser. It only cause misery & suffering to all those involved. It is always good to be peaceful & live in harmony.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
War benefits nobody, whether the winner or loser. It only cause misery & suffering to all those involved. It is always good to be peaceful & live in harmony.

Yet the moslem religion loves war. Throughout history, nearly all credible moslem scholars have encouraged their sultans to wage war nonstop and raid their neighbours for booty.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SAF has the balls to exterminate our enemies if they really invade us.
They've invaded us. See their boat anchored in Tuas blocking ships and reclamation works? So where is SAF?
It doesn't change the fact that the SAF has deployed m&d moslems as fighter pilots for the RSAF. Why should the pilots be described as 'moslem' instead of 'm&d' ? Other pilots are not described by their religion too. Is this part of your retarded beliefs about racial and religious privileges exclusively for your kind again?
Then get them to report it la. We are not so dumb to know when you refuse to an opportunity to score points by mentioning he is given space and time to do his prayers, and you don't take it? Would that not bring big support to your racial policies?
Yet the moslem religion loves war. Throughout history, nearly all credible moslem scholars have encouraged their sultans to wage war nonstop and raid their neighbours for booty.
Well well, look who had warplanes scrambled two F-16 fighters armed with AIM-9 and AIM-120s?