• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIA FUCKS SINGAPORE: Price of water sold to Singapore 'ridiculous'; to renegotiate deal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody stupid people when pap will just pass on any cost increase to consumers.
I am so glad that @AhMeng calling me money worshipper for pointing out ridiculous antics of Malaysia new government will finally get slapped on their face themselves! Such selfish bastards think that they have good Malaysian friends and never buy jb house never buy Malaysian shares happily trample affected Singaporeans. Now they will get it themselves hahahahaha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya cheap water at Rm7 per month what to expect? Must ownself buy filter to filter it. Will cost a few thousands rm for good one. And that’s just the external filter. Another few hundred for internal filter.

I meant, don't drink ice water from Malaysian restaurants.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you all already 20 yrs ago!

Don't sell water to Singapore! Any price regardless!

Singapore says Hyflux can make Sai Chwee, so Malaysia should just pump all their Jumban Sai Chwee to Singapore FOC! Malaysia just save $$$ on sewerage treatment. All the whole Malaysia Jamban Sai Chwee put into the Pee Sai water pipe FOC.

Wef Tomorrow pse! ASAP!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
DEh6XhD.png

https://tinyurI.com/y7jhvjg6

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Ambassador: Mahathir is raising water issue as diversionary tactic for cancelling HSR project

Here we go again.

The good doctor knows full well that the price of water was set by an international agreement under the terms of which Malaysia also buys treated water from Singapore at a low price, and buys considerably more than it is entitled to buy under the terms of the agreement. Why should it do that unless it is getting a good deal?

We have gone through this umpteen times when he was last PM. He knows we are not going to change our position.

The reason is simple: if we allow Malaysia to change the terms of solemn international agreements anytime the terms of the agreement become inconvenient to them, where will it end?

More at https://tinyurI.com/y7jhvjg6

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so glad that @AhMeng calling me money worshipper for pointing out ridiculous antics of Malaysia new government will finally get slapped on their face themselves! Such selfish bastards think that they have good Malaysian friends and never buy jb house never buy Malaysian shares happily trample affected Singaporeans. Now they will get it themselves hahahahaha
Hahahahaha Mahathir every contract with Spore also want to break. Why no guts to break the China contract? BIG BULLY country bullying Spore with leader same same as citizens bullying me non stop!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not happy with water contract price then ask Mahathir to go find LKY to resolve it! Everything contract signed already say ridiculous! Tide changed only want to change then can we get out of contract with others when tide goes against us or not?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore Ambassador: Mahathir is raising water issue as diversionary tactic for cancelling HSR project

Here we go again.

The good doctor knows full well that the price of water was set by an international agreement under the terms of which Malaysia also buys treated water from Singapore at a low price, and buys considerably more than it is entitled to buy under the terms of the agreement. Why should it do that unless it is getting a good deal?

We have gone through this umpteen times when he was last PM. He knows we are not going to change our position.

The reason is simple: if we allow Malaysia to change the terms of solemn international agreements anytime the terms of the agreement become inconvenient to them, where will it end?

It doesnt really cost alot to treat water,unlike desalination which is very expensive.i believe some website have done the math before,and 3 sen per thousand galloon is practically free......desalination for singapores daily water usuage is insane,even if mahatir raises price of water 100 times,to 300 sen per thousand gallon we should be falling to our knees a d thanking him...i agree we should always a certain capacity of our water from reserviours and desalination in case of war or emergency,but for normal everyday use it does not make practical financial sense....just because singapore is filthy rich doesnt mean w3 have to be suckers.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid leader of a country only know how to break contract to benefit themselves. What’s the difference from najib that make contract to benefit themselves? One is corruption One is no respect for agreement to break contract anyhow.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
New leader only all the previous agreements no need to abide. People small company do business also must respect agreement made by predecessor whereas this so called big country vs Spore suka suka only break contract. Then please be like North Korea last time a hermit country and cut off all ties with other countries and live in isolation! Don’t anyhow form contract then suka suka cancel! And go make new contracts see who still dare to make contract with you? Japan? You think they stupid will give you favorable terms after this ? They will ask Malaysia to pay up first then talk! Won’t be stupid like Spore to incur all the costs of hsr and now kena cancelled!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here we go again.

And also malaysia would be idiots to sell us water at 3 sen and buy treated water back at 50 sen,thats a difference 1600 percent!!!what value add process in the world lets u earn 1600 percent for refining raw materials?drugs for cancer?cocaine?apple iphones?give us the resource for free and turn around and rob them at daylight?

If malaysia permits...im willing to invest half a billion in water treatment facilities to be funded by junk bonds on singapore stock exchange and make me sultan of water.....cut off water supply to singapore....instead sell clean treated water back to singapore at the prices PAP charges sinkie households,i dunno exactly how much that is but i guarantee u it will be far far more than 3sen per thousand gallon,might even be 500x more....mahatir would be laughing to the bankhohoho last i heard singapore utilities made 2 billion profit last year screw sinkies....u farkers want water for 3 sen per thousand gallons?

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Malaysian hypocrites sure love to act while cheering happily inside. That’s Malaysians.
You couldn't survive in sinkieland, moved back to JB. Now fiercely anti-mudland and their leaders. I hope you are using a proxy, because some of us have already flagged you to the mudland authorities. :biggrin: You think you have it bad now? Wait and see hor. :laugh: