• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Can't

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
you missed the gist of the discussion

I were never interested in the discussion. I were just lamenting the fact that many Sinkie sheep perceive NZ, Oz and Canada as some kind of El Dorado where they could emigrate to and live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

richfuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been in Malaysia for a few days.

Enjoyed the drive..but experienced many unpleasant happenings in Malaysia.

The Traffic Police stopped me along NS Highway. Claimed that I was speeding and threatened me with a summon of RM600. Alternatively asked me to settle the problem there for RM400. Was eyeing my lustfully. Gave me goosebumps. What kind of law enforcement police Malaysia has?

Had dinner at Malacca. The shop grossly overcharged and added additional prices..very unethical...truly third world mentality.

Stayed at Highland Hotel but most staff could only understand Malay.

Malaysia is going downhill fast..Malaysia cannot!!!

Then don't come to M'sia, you faggot!:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I were never interested in the discussion. I were just lamenting the fact that many Sinkie sheep perceive NZ, Oz and Canada as some kind of El Dorado where they could emigrate to and live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

To each his own. No need to lament. Many S'poreans who migrated are living happily ever after in the places you mentioned.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I am gifted in some areas. Hahaha. No, just kidding.

I can visualise what you went thru not because I am like them but because I have seen many of these lau tikos in my nightclub before. These guys will eye you from top to bottom and where magnetic enough, they will zoom in on the vital parts.

Technically speaking, you were a rape victim, mental rape.

I still detect an óverkill'on your part. No need to avoid M'sia. Just go where and when necessary. The threats you faced will also take place in Bangkok, Phuket, Bali etc. It happens in S'pore too!

Re: "It happens in S'pore too!" Very astute. I had to laugh and smile when I read your post, Golden Dragon.:biggrin: Off and on, in the local press, esp. New Paper, you will read about Singapore ladies who happen to ride motorcycles being harassed and asked for dates by Ahem.....you know who!!!! The S'pore counterpart of the Cheeko Lau Teeko T.P. of Malaysia!!!! Ha ha!!!!!:p

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You dont have to join in the discussion. No one forced nor asked you to.

But you are welcome to join in if you choose to.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I were just lamenting the fact that many Sinkie sheep perceive NZ, Oz and Canada as some kind of El Dorado where they could emigrate to and live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

Have you been to aus or nz?

Do you prefer aus an nz over MY?

I used to like MY a lot...now, to me, MY tak boleh..aus and nz, boleh...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then don't come to M'sia, you faggot!:biggrin:

hahahaha. whether to visit MY is of cse my choice, not yours...this is a coffee shop and I am just sharing my unpleasant experiences.

did my sharing bother you? if they did, are you bothered because i speak the truth abt MY or are you bothered that MY is goig to the dogs?

what bothers you will speak much of you, not me

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To each his own. No need to lament. Many S'poreans who migrated are living happily ever after in the places you mentioned.

Yes, no two persons are the same. let everyone decide what's best for herself.

as for me, I will migrate if I have children. right ow, I love SG and am enjoying my life in SG.

but any Singaporean must have the liberty to choose to stay or leave. to each her own

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "It happens in S'pore too!" Very astute. I had to laugh and smile when I read your post, Golden Dragon.:biggrin: Off and on, in the local press, esp. New Paper, you will read about Singapore ladies who happen to ride motorcycles being harassed and asked for dates by Ahem.....you know who!!!! The S'pore counterpart of the Cheeko Lau Teeko T.P. of Malaysia!!!! Ha ha!!!!!:p

SG Police is the same as MY Police?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see you met our Tracy aka Sumiko. .

Tracy aka Sumiko???

Her threads always runs into pages without fail.

hmmm, sometimes, I enjoy sharing and chatting when I am free and have the time...

There is no one better at baiting than her. Must be running out of material for her Sunday pages
baiting? this is a free and easy forum lah..no need to bait...just chat and others will respond

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I were just lamenting the fact that many Sinkie sheep perceive NZ, Oz and Canada as some kind of El Dorado where they could emigrate to and live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

Why lament?..What others do and choose have got nothing to do with you

or are you envious that other singaporeans prefer aus, nz, canada, etc?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see you met our Tracy aka Sumiko. Her threads always runs into pages without fail. There is no one better at baiting than her. Must be running out of material for her Sunday pages.

you are right. she only interested in her own thread. i am out.. :p
sumiko, try harder and create another nick. :p

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please repeat your glorious announcement in Malaysia so that the people can see the error of their ways and improve themselves just so they could perfectly suit all your whims and fancies.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see you met our Tracy aka Sumiko. Her threads always runs into pages without fail. There is no one better at baiting than her. Must be running out of material for her Sunday pages.

If it is indeed Sumiko, wonderful! We go back a long way. At least 3 decades. Maybe fated to meet here instead of the streets.