• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

makcik bodyguard dulan when people shouted #notmypresident#

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the pomp to show her as the top person in Singapore when we really know that LHL is in charge and in fact is the one that put her there?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A gentle person would not keep an unfriendly and unnecessarily aggressive dog. A dog's behaviour is a reflection of its master.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come Chinese security guard guarding half Malay, half Indian, notmypresident? What if she's attacked? Which race will he defend? Guess the race!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come Chinese security guard guarding half Malay, half Indian, notmypresident? What if she's attacked? Which race will he defend? Guess the race!
It's the right decision to retain a Chinese bodyguard. The Chinese need not observe Puasa, and will not feel physically weak during Puasa.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the right decision to retain a Chinese bodyguard. The Chinese need not observe Puasa, and will not feel physically weak during Puasa.

But in case someone want to shoot the halah Macik. then the chinese bodyguard throw himself on the halah Macik,and touch her neh neh and CB and the bodyguard's breath smell like pork......then how ????

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
But in case someone want to shoot the halah Macik. then the chinese bodyguard throw himself on the halah Macik,and touch her neh neh and CB and the bodyguard's breath smell like pork......then how ????

Scullly he hungry for bak kut teh but Notmypresident offer him Mee Siam.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I shout 'NOT MY PRESIDENT' at Bock whenever I bump into him on the streets. That old fart is still pretending that he is damn popular. He's nothing without the help of grassroots leaders like myself.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If makcik is really tat unpopular than pls show dissatisfaction at the next erection. Kpkb etc no use when not backed up by action. The presidency though it is a symbolic figurehead position did become respected due to the actions of OTC n WKW and their predecessors. It all went downhill from prata man. Makcik can follow n learn from OTC etc to earn herself the respect but she cannot be a pap puppet. If she continues the way she has..she must accept the consequence.

is she pundek or puki??????????????