• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Majullah SG53 Pee Sai Changing Airport security COCK UP like 3rd World! ICA CAS SATS

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I travelled and the e-ticket was purchase by company as usual, but this time with my NAME MIS-SPELLED and don't match with my passport at all.

But I unknowingly PAST all Admin Security and Immigration checks at 1st world Changing airport! At least 5 to 6 officers check my passport and boarding pass with UNMATCHING NAMES! NO DETECTION AT ALL!

I knew nothing too. I only looked at my boarding gate + time + my seat number.

So I spent days abroad.

When I want to return. The very 1st check at 3rd world foreign airport discovered the mismatched names! I did not believe at 1st!

I checked the PDF file in email, it was purchased with misspelled name! And I already flu with it many days ago!

Subsequently they made manual corrections, But the security at transit area raised issue, immigration also raised issue.

Basically nothing like this could easily pass any checks at elsewhere! Only in 1ST WORLD PEE SAI this descrapancy PAST ALL CHECKS!

Now I am not surprised, why Huang Na killer To Long How (executed) fled to Malaysia without any passport! I also understand how other people travelled abroad with their childrenZ's passports taken wrongly from same drawer. And how dementia blur fuck old people managed to land in Malaysia by mistake and without any passport!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely nobody in this country is doing any real work. All faked! Whole fucking Singapore is a failed fake!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely nobody in this country is doing any real work. All faked! Whole fucking Singapore is a failed fake!
Firmly now I have faith that ANY ABNN Alibabar can FRAUD ANYTHING! Fake WP EP SP faked Degree Master PhD, bluff all the PAP ICA MOM MOF PMO anything! can get away with almost everything. Chow Ang Moh use a piece of Toilet Paper can also rob a fucking bank! & They will take 1000 man-year to catch the bastard. 8 SPF mata to catch a drunk 15 to catch an IMH.

I could book e-ticket with ABNN name and Bayi Singh name and still fly everywhere from 1st World Changi Airport.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny isn't, if your name is CHEE SOON JUAN, they can never misspell, mismatch or misplaced or any of the famous Oppositions, going through any check points.