• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Majulah Singapura.I am touch to see so many Singaporean singing our National Anthem.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Majulah Singapura.I am touch to see so many Singaporean singing our National Anth

I have long suspected Kinana of being a Jui Hu Kia who came to S'pore when he was young so that his parents can enrol him in a primary school here..

Kinana then coverted into full citizenship when he was in his late 20s to escape NS just like Puthucheary..

He then married a Spore gal dumb enough to be his wife and bore him 3 kids..

Thats why Kinana made a trip to Mat Land to visit his folks back in his native kampung during the CNY last week..

Thats the reason why Kinana is so indebted to the PAP and their FT policies..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Majulah Singapura.I am touch to see so many Singaporean singing our National Anth

Dunno about the ping pong players, but the footballers like Daniel Bennett and Alex Duric know how to sing.
At least they were mouthing it anyway.

Agree.. Daniel Bennett and Duric adapted themselves well into our way of lives.. I watched the live game on TV when the Lions took on Malaysia last year.. Can hear clearly these 2 players singin the Anthem..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not singing national anthem or say pledge no big deal. i literally never do it ever. i mouthed it daily in school. just don't feel like doing it. nothing to do with not loving singapore nor dislike pap.

SC0RPION

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have long suspected Kinana of being a Jui Hu Kia who came to S'pore when he was young so that his parents can enrol him in a primary school here..

Don't have to speculate cos he is just another clone.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is fake patriotism, it's more of selfishness n xenophobia.
Btw, I bet you at least 90% don't know the meaning PC the songsong

We are all Singaporeans, regardless of which political party we support.

Singapore is our country...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agree.. Daniel Bennett and Duric adapted themselves well into our way of lives.. I watched the live game on TV when the Lions took on Malaysia last year.. Can hear clearly these 2 players singin the Anthem..

Bennet has been living in Singappore since he was 2 years old, buddy!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

not singing national anthem or say pledge no big deal. i literally never do it ever. i mouthed it daily in school. just don't feel like doing it. nothing to do with not loving singapore nor dislike pap.

Also true.

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam is Kinana.Now wonder they are always praising and complimenting each other.

And they always appear at the same period of time. Why do you think he got so many free points from? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dunno about the ping pong players, but the footballers like Daniel Bennett and Alex Duric know how to sing.
At least they were mouthing it anyway.

The imports can sing better than singkies like you fellas. They are indeed the true blue singkies, not you.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The imports can sing better than singkies like you fellas. They are indeed the true blue singkies, not you.

u must luv the pinoys, rite?
They love to sing and dance.. great actors too.
No wonder you like foreigners.. cos they can entertain you so much.
Sg ppl can't be bothered with you, so you turn to foreigners to get your enjoyment.. sigh.. pathethic.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

u must luv the pinoys, rite?
They love to sing and dance.. great actors too.
No wonder you like foreigners.. cos they can entertain you so much.
Sg ppl can't be bothered with you, so you turn to foreigners to get your enjoyment.. sigh.. pathethic.

Can you sing our national anthem? When was the last time you pap hater sang it properly?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you sing our national anthem? When was the last time you pap hater sang it properly?

Yes, there are mostly made up of opposition supporters

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good morning sunday

happy chap goh meh to all

majulah singapura!!!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Btw, I bet you at least 90% don't know the meaning PCC till songsong

Yah lah yah lah, all you know is PCC till songsong lah.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kinana then coverted into full citizenship when he was in his late 20s to escape NS just like Puthucheary..

He then married a Spore gal dumb enough to be his wife and bore him 3 kids..

Thats why Kinana made a trip to Mat Land to visit his folks back in his native kampung during the CNY last week..

Thats the reason why Kinana is so indebted to the PAP and their FT policies..

Some said Kinana is a cunt with an Nigger husband leh, the only reason she's Pro pap is because the 超级白gave the nigger PR.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wake up lah dumb fuck. Singapore is not pap, and the 超级白 is not Singapore.