• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Majority of Singaporeans unlikely to sacrifice for Singapore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The govt exists/sacrifices for the people.

The people do not exist/sacrifice for the govt.

Beware of those who try to convince you otherwise.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will fight, alone if need be.
I will fight, to protect loved ones, friends & family.
I will fight, to honor sacrifices by founding & forefathers for our today's freedom realities.
I will fight, despite cowards' numerous pathetic twist of words to justify their timidity,
I will fight, despite bigger powers whom are only bullies,
I will fight, even dead, by my spirit, to inspire Humanity to never live on knees
I will fight, so don't FUCK with me.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
jiuhukias who are ccp porlumpars and road runners to sg to get jobs will also chicken out when ccp orders them to fight for prc. they talk big with wide ugly mouths but act small with tiny filthy balls. the real cowards of asia.

The scums of society, these ppl are most disgusting!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
they dropped their pants in front of lousy pap-pigs when 2001 struck
and never agitated about anything remotely related to their religious rights
they haven't even looked askance at old fart harry lee or his eunuch son ever, at all

a race that was conquered by thais (another lousy asean race, that was conquered in turn by burmese, another lousy asean race) need not talk about bravery and martial spirit

fact is asean has not produced any civilization intellectual legends scholars tech or science or philosopher or anything of note fit for a cultured sophisticated civilization

for crying out loud, ceca virus conquered them

same ceca virus that were ruled for 1000 years by their muslim masters as saffron terrorists in chief had admitted
The thais defeated the sultanate of pattani, kedah, kelantan and terengganu.
But thais themselves were defeated by malacca sultanate in temasek and pahang.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a famous speech by Winston Churchill during WWII.
...... We shall fight them on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the hills,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall defend the island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall never give up.....

Now, when the time comes to defend this beloved nation of ours, how many of us are up to the task?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a famous speech by Winston Churchill during WWII.
...... We shall fight them on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the hills,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall defend the island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall never give up.....

Now, when the time comes to defend this beloved nation of ours, how many of us are up to the task?
Does not matter.... Singkieland will not be invaded....n if it did ..with 400k mudlanders working here. Singkieland already conquered

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The country exists for the people.

The people do not exist for the country.

Never forget this, do not be emotionally blackmailed into sacrificing for some abstract 'greater good'. And be wary of those who try to convince you otherwise.

Reactions: jw5

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
first PAP-piglets must prove that they're willing to sacrifice for stinkypura by

1. slashing their pay (incl all benefits) to low 5 digit number, per annum
2. taking only public transport
3. residing only in public housing
4. visiting only public hospitals for health issues
5. no expensive law firms for any cases whatsoever, better use cheap or free public legal service

then, and only then, they can pretend to speak for peasant coolie gene rickshaw puller opium addict whore and harlot bunch called stinkies

if pap-piglets can't pretend to make sacrifices for stinkypura, why should the coolies & serfs & peasants ?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will fight, alone if need be.
I will fight, to protect loved ones, friends & family.
I will fight, to honor sacrifices by founding & forefathers for our today's freedom realities.
I will fight, despite cowards' numerous pathetic twist of words to justify their timidity,
I will fight, despite bigger powers whom are only bullies,
I will fight, even dead, by my spirit, to inspire Humanity to never live on knees
I will fight, so don't FUCK with me.
Go fuck yourself retard.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think maybe if HDB dish out the individual strata titles to the flat owners...maybe they wil fight and save their precious and expensive HDB flats.