• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAGA: People from shithole countries!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
example of a shithole country. terrain and scenery are beautiful but it's populated by a bunch of shitholes who turn it into a shithole.
haiti-welcome.jpg
Voodoo country..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
london is now a shithole with so many pakis and shitskins.

It's not just London the whole fucking country has gone down the tubes. This is what happens when too many dark skinned people are allowed in.

Enoch Powell, the only other politician who had the same wisdom as Trump warned this would happen more than half a century ago.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is call disruptive politics :biggrin:

Tell me honestly how else would you describe countries like El Salvador? They are shitholes by any measure. How many Americans would send their children there for an education? :rolleyes::p

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure President Pansy feels likewise about "Asians" and it's a matter of time before this surfaces.

Remember, his base makes no distinction between Blacks and Gooks (Asians).

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read that shithead Trump want to stop inflow of drugs.

He shd start first with America history and come clean with opium trade in China today.

He can do it start apologizing to China of America Andrew Delano Roosevelt and more names of Americans in Opium trade with China for 100 years.

Then this fuckers can bring up to stop drug trade into America.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This are America created shithokes countries.

BE and America Want to create China as another shithokes countries that they can shit on today. Fuck Trump.

Thanks to Mao he get rid of Americans in China. See this video at 5:42 America flee in exodus getting out of China in mass. 中国万岁。

America And UN aids to such countries were to suppress them and make them poor. Poor cannit afford arms to create uprising to go against America.

Theses 2 countries are in America borders. Remember that.

BE suppressed India turn ah nehs into poor country wirh GDP less than 4 % after they left. India GDP was 20% before BE came.

What u making noise for without POS.

Tell me honestly how else would you describe countries like El Salvador? They are shitholes my any measure. How many Americans would send their children there for an education? :rolleyes::p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet u China go into these 2 countries and in 10 years turns them in modern cities like they did to Africa today.