• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Madam Yap Yen Yen a world class Singaporean wife

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she a World class wife ?

You guys deviate to sex talk to the final thread. Any conclusion ?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she a World class wife ?

You guys deviate to sex talk to the final thread. Any conclusion ?

YYY appears a loving and obedient wife.

If she is world class, NBG would be afraid to lose her and would not have to resort to illegal BJ

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you like Mandurah? Pemberton? Busselton?

In general, the Southwest. Used to date a farm girl here, and spend a lot of time in the barn.

I also like Denmark, WA, esp the alpacas farm. Can get a alpaca for $300.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry ......I don't get it.

What is a world class wife?

if you dont know what's a world class wife, very simple...do what most men do...look at Ho Ching...

HC is what a world class wife is not.

Ho Ching is not Gong Li

Ho Ching is not Angelina Jolie

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In general, the Southwest. Used to date a farm girl here, and spend a lot of time in the barn.

I also like Denmark, WA, esp the alpacas farm. Can get a alpaca for $300.

Yes, nice farming community with alpacas. Some nice farmstays are available too

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, nice farming community with alpacas. Some nice farmstays are available too

Farmstays?

Once, I was in a farm for the weekend and helped to find the owner's missing horse. It damaged a neighbour's truck, a fence, scared motorists and had a great time outside before wondering back.

I like the fresh smell of morning farm air, moistened by dew and flavored with cattle poos.

There is another farm where one Singapore teacher learnt that bull do not give milk, only cows. :biggrin:

I like to milk Jersey cows. They are smaller than the common white/black diary cows.

Do you like to milk cows?

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ng is found not guilty, most people will say it is due to Cecilia flipping prata in court. The prosecution will be okay.