• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mad Hatter Wants To Renege On Water Treaty! Wants To Up Raw Water Price By 10 Times! Should We Up the Price Of Treated Water To Johor By 50 Times?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought that, our clever government had plans over the many decades to wean ourselves from depending on Johor for our source of water; so that, we are not at their mercy, when they start getting Nationalist or change government? The threat of raising the cost of water buying from then, will not go away, even if Dr.M. is gone, another person takes over, it is deja vu again!

We are at their mercy & our government will have no mercy, but to increase our water tariff again & again...for the 70% will continue to approve such a government.

For their failure, all the ministars should earn $1 a year until the water problem is resolved.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pipes, pumping stations and treated water sold to Johore at a lost. And Singkieland has been selling Johor treated water in increased quantities. The Johor prince even thank so Singkieland for it. U think the water goes to Johor no need infrastructure?

If the numbers support sinkapore's position, you would have seen loads of them being fed to gullible sinkees. That they are not, that's why sinkees hear only generalities in the arguments.
Taking into account the infrastructural costs absorbed by sinkapore, the cost of water would still be laughably low. That's why sinkapore has to use the weak argument that the water agreement is tied to the independence agreement which by the way is super bs. Only sinkees will believe everything that the PAP tells them.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope jiuhukias now regret voting for the mad hatter. They should have stuck with Najib instead. Voters now repenting.

Mudlanders are smarter than sinkees realized. They saw that Najib was working for sinkapore, China against national interest. Najib gained, sinkapore and china gained. Mudland lost. Mudlanders tossed Najib out. Waiting for treason charges to be laid soon.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The agreement is NOT clear ...sinkapore interpretes that the price can only be repriced at a fixed time which Mudland did not take action and thus lost the right to repriced while Mudland sees it has the right to repriced after that year.

Yes, and hence the intention to REnegotiate. However, in my opinion, there is more to it than just the water agreement.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mahathir said he will be PM for only 2 years. SG should drag out this water issue and settle it with Anwar.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, there is no quick solution. Re, re and re will take years. It is likely to remain status quo ... unless Dr M has something up his sLEEves. Let's wait.. interesting.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mahathir said he will be PM for only 2 years. SG should drag out this water issue and settle it with Anwar.

Anuswar is no different from the old fox or the "deflector" Najee or......our leaders must out think & out fox the old fox....They thought he will be gone soon, like the old fart...didn't realise that providence is punishing them for their sins, allowing a 93 years old fox , alive & kicking...definitely no bite...BUT STILL CAN KICK.

THEY HAVE TO COME OUT WITH A GOOD CONTINGENCY PLAN TO OUT THINK & OUT FOX...soon!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For their failure, all the ministars should earn $1 a year until the water problem is resolved.

Don't worry , we the citizens of stinkerpore, pledge ourselves as one united people, who will vote for the same craps for another 53 years, will bear the burden & won't even mind up they increase the water tariffs , like you go MacDonals's...."UPSIZE"...they say, YES!..by $10, 'sup sup, shui"...they will be working hard for every $1 ! increases...while the ministers will get a 1,000% rise in pay...ask Wooden Go...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlanders are smarter than sinkees realized. They saw that Najib was working for sinkapore, China against national interest. Najib gained, sinkapore and china gained. Mudland lost. Mudlanders tossed Najib out. Waiting for treason charges to be laid soon.
If that is the case. For national security, Singkieland should start cutting down benefits to mudland. Restrict the entry of mudlanders into the country n start reducing their numbers in pmet positions etc. It's high time Singkies come 1st. Singkieland for Singkies. For decades too much have been given to m&ds. It's high time to fuck them off.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the numbers support sinkapore's position, you would have seen loads of them being fed to gullible sinkees. That they are not, that's why sinkees hear only generalities in the arguments.
Taking into account the infrastructural costs absorbed by sinkapore, the cost of water would still be laughably low. That's why sinkapore has to use the weak argument that the water agreement is tied to the independence agreement which by the way is super bs. Only sinkees will believe everything that the PAP tells them.
The water agreement is a legally binding agreement. There is nothing wrong in the stance Singkieland has taken. Mudland position is they are not happy it's their problem. And till date there has been no official request etc from mudland on changes etc. If m&ds were to negotiate in good faith Singkieland would have reciprocated. But it did not. I do no see any argument that Singapore is wrong. And I do not see yr logic. Anyway left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits are never moral or logical. Just selfish assholes who gets others to sacrifice for them. I knew u were peg by the jets. I did not know u were peg by the m&ds too.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that is the case. For national security, Singkieland should start cutting down benefits to mudland. Restrict the entry of mudlanders into the country n start reducing their numbers in pmet positions etc. It's high time Singkies come 1st. Singkieland for Singkies. For decades too much have been given to m&ds. It's high time to fuck them off.

The Industrial sector , pioneer,benoi, gul, boon lay & tuas, sectors etc... will die!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The water agreement is a legally binding agreement. There is nothing wrong in the stance Singkieland has taken. Mudland position is they are not happy it's their problem. And till date there has been no official request etc from mudland on changes etc. If m&ds were to negotiate in good faith Singkieland would have reciprocated. But it did not. I do no see any argument that Singapore is wrong. And I do not see yr logic. Anyway left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits are never moral or logical. Just selfish assholes who gets others to sacrifice for them. I knew u were peg by the jets. I did not know u were peg by the m&ds too.

yes...it is legally binding...but the blind side, we don't see. CLOB was LEEgally blinding too...but the investors was CLOBbered...someone says bring them to ICJ...the point is, this is a thorny issue, that will last forever; for the water is in another country & we are buying that water, according to the seller, that, their great grandad quoted a very low price, which was all right in those times...In other words, we are at people's mercy....we have to find a way to break out of this..

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes...it is legally binding...but the blind side, we don't see. CLOB was LEEgally blinding too...but the investors was CLOBbered...someone says bring them to ICJ...the point is, this is a thorny issue, that will last forever; for the water is in another country & we are buying that water, according to the seller, that, their great grandad quoted a very low price, which was all right in those times...In other words, we are at people's mercy....we have to find a way to break out of this..
I have no doubts if mudland comes clean b put in request etc n deal with HSR appropriately. Singkieland will reciprocate. Singkieland is weak international but strong domestically. It will play ball with mudland. But look at mudland stance. Makes statements etc but never fulfill it. Wat sort of attitude is that? So fuck mudland..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doctor m&d is using Sinkieland as fodder again. He is now caught between fulfilling election promises to the hungry ghosts and keeping his ragtag team of corrupt dogs happy

Malays are easy people to read. No need to over analyse things