• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mad Hatter Wants To Renege On Water Treaty! Wants To Up Raw Water Price By 10 Times! Should We Up the Price Of Treated Water To Johor By 50 Times?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt if the respective states will agree. Unless gahmen takes over their water debts.johore sells raw water to malacca at 50 sen per 1000 gallons. And currently sells to singapore at 3 sen per 1000 gallons. Just for comparison, pahang sells water to selangor at 10 sen per cubic metre.
1000 gals spproximately 3785 litres.
The sale to Malacca...does Malacca maintain and pay for the Infrastructure? Singkieland pays for all infrastructure n manteinance. N when the treaty expires. All of it is given to Johor for free

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sale to Malacca...does Malacca maintain and pay for the Infrastructure? Singkieland pays for all infrastructure n manteinance. N when the treaty expires. All of it is given to Johor for free
Yes someone here also mentioned before of Tanjong Pagar land also given to them as part of the deal? Now just talk about 3 Sen and forget about the package deal. So Chao Kuan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no worries for sinkies. auntie gin has a solution. toilet bowl iceberg some more.
Chignecto-Towing-iceberg-2007.jpg

towing-iceberg-1%25255B6%25255D.jpg
Shit ice berg also toilet bowl. That @Bonut still want to deny he is not insulting me.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahatir see the gahmen up the water price to Singapore consumer he not shiok liao.

He also must up the wholesale price mah....or else the retailer earn kow seow.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia's prime minister said Monday he is seeking to hike the price of water sold to the neighboring country of Singapore by more than ten times as his country searches for ways to pay off massive debts.
Need money to pay off debt only can inflate the price of water by ten times. How nice. If I need money can I inflate my property price by ten times?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope jiuhukias now regret voting for the mad hatter. They should have stuck with Najib instead. Voters now repenting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need money to pay off debt only can inflate the price of water by ten times. How nice. If I need money can I inflate my property price by ten times?
What charges are they going to inflate next to pay off their country debts? Of course they will only inflate charges for foreigners. No wonder one of my JB Property tax is so high. Damn suay lah like that. Can I call the new mudland Govt robber too? Just like Lim guan eng called BN Govt robber.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What infrastructure? You mean the water catchment area? That is about the size of tuas plus jurong? That is the land johore concede to singapore as part of water agreement.plus the resevoir. Johore loses a huge area plus water revenue doing business with singapore. Water they could have used for their own since there is a shortage.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore declaring war with Malaysia ?
Malaysia Declaring war with Singapore ?

Either way , we are fucked. We mess up with China. We are not in good terms with Indonesia and Thailand. Trump is unpredictable.
We still need their contruction worker, their blue collar worker and their professional to make Singapore better.

War with Malaysia is a no win situation.

Stinkapore will never dare to declare war.

Maggots in white terrified Singaporeans take that chance to turn the guns on maggots in white and fucking paper generals.
Blowing and shooting them up to free ourselves from the tiewing and kanning and fucking from those load of turds and cockroaches.
And they no longer can laff and laff on way to their banks.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What infrastructure? You mean the water catchment area? That is about the size of tuas plus jurong? That is the land johore concede to singapore as part of water agreement.plus the resevoir. Johore loses a huge area plus water revenue doing business with singapore. Water they could have used for their own since there is a shortage.
The pipes, pumping stations and treated water sold to Johore at a lost. And Singkieland has been selling Johor treated water in increased quantities. The Johor prince even thank so Singkieland for it. U think the water goes to Johor no need infrastructure?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pipes, pumping stations and treated water sold to Johore at a lost. And Singkieland has been selling Johor treated water in increased quantities. The Johor prince even thank so Singkieland for it. U think the water goes to Johor no need infrastructure?
The johore prince likes to party in sinkie.no water how to party? They can easily build up johore infrastructure to treat the water. But british decided to build water treatment plant in sinkie and pipe it back to jb.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why KPKB for what? the end results, will still be the same. The 70% will approve any increases in water tariffs charged to us , when we use water. The maths is simple, Malaysia increases by 50 times....we pay 10 x 50 - 500 times increase for water. The 70% will agree to pay...just keep quiet & suck your thumbs!.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia's prime minister said Monday he is seeking to hike the price of water sold to the neighboring country of Singapore by more than ten times as his country searches for ways to pay off massive debts.
Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, ...a decades-old treaty governing the water agreement needs to be revised to reflect increases in the cost of living.
The water deal has long been a point of contention between the two countries. Mahathir said in June he wants to renegotiate the deal.
"

This is an interesting development and should be monitored closeLEE. There is more to it than meets the eye, or is it ice?
Nice and Price!
Five and Five or else it's Die and Bye!
To Lie or to Buy?
It was Mine but now it is MY.
It's time to Cry.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The johore prince likes to party in sinkie.no water how to party? They can easily build up johore infrastructure to treat the water. But british decided to build water treatment plant in sinkie and pipe it back to jb.
Thank Allah that the Johor prince is Human..unlike madhatter..who is the devil incarnate.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia's prime minister said Monday he is seeking to hike the price of water sold to the neighboring country of Singapore by more than ten times as his country searches for ways to pay off massive debts.
Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, ...a decades-old treaty governing the water agreement needs to be revised to reflect increases in the cost of living.
The water deal has long been a point of contention between the two countries. Mahathir said in June he wants to renegotiate the deal.
"

This is an interesting development and should be monitored closeLEE. There is more to it than meets the eye, or is it ice?
Nice and Price!
Five and Five or else it's Die and Bye!
To Lie or to Buy?
It was Mine but now it is MY.
It's time to Cry.

I thought that, our clever government had plans over the many decades to wean ourselves from depending on Johor for our source of water; so that, we are not at their mercy, when they start getting Nationalist or change government? The threat of raising the cost of water buying from then, will not go away, even if Dr.M. is gone, another person takes over, it is deja vu again!

We are at their mercy & our government will have no mercy, but to increase our water tariff again & again...for the 70% will continue to approve such a government.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought that, our clever government had plans over the many decades to wean ourselves from depending on Johor for our source of water; so that, we are not at their mercy, when they start getting Nationalist or change government? The threat of raising the cost of water buying from then, will not go away, even if Dr.M. is gone, another person takes over, it is deja vu again!

We are at their mercy & our government will have no mercy, but to increase our water tariff again & again...for the 70% will continue to approve such a government.

The agreement is very clear. Why is Dr M seeking a negotiation, or is it a LEEgotiation? Interesting!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you compare how much water sinkapore draws? If Sinkapore wants special deal, then it should be part of Malaysia.

It is time to end this constant irritant in bilateral relations ...sinkapore conquers Johor or pay up. Then, the issue will be settled once and for all.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The agreement is very clear. Why is Dr M seeking a negotiation, or is it a LEEgotiation? Interesting!

The agreement is NOT clear ...sinkapore interpretes that the price can only be repriced at a fixed time which Mudland did not take action and thus lost the right to repriced while Mudland sees it has the right to repriced after that year.