• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mad Hatter: It's Okay To Say That Jews Have Hook-Nose and m&ds Have Fat-Nose!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
malaysia-s-prime-minister-mahathir-mohamad-speaks-during-an-interview-with-reuters-in-putrajaya-1.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad described Jews as "hook-nosed" on Tuesday (Oct 2) and blamed them for creating the troubles in the Middle East.

Mahathir, who at 93 became the world's oldest head of government after starting his second stint as prime minister in May, has for decades been accused of anti-Semitism for his attacks against Jews, whom he has accused of perpetrating a humanitarian crisis in the Palestinian territories.

"If you are going to be truthful, the problem in the Middle East began with the creation of Israel. That is the truth. But I cannot say that," he said in an interview on BBC's Hard Talk.

Calling Israelis "special", Mahathir, prime minister of Muslim-majority Malaysia, challenged historical accounts that six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust, arguing that the figure was four million.

When asked why he described Jews as "hook-nosed" in his book The Malay Dilemma, he said: "They are hook-nosed. Many people called the Malays fat-nosed. We didn't object, we didn't go to war for that."

The Anti-Defamation League, a US-based organisation against anti-Semitism, was not immediately available for comment but called out Mahathir's "decades-long record of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories" in a tweet in May.

"The world cannot accept this from any leader," the tweet read.

Last week, when addressing the UN General Assembly in New York, Mahathir said the world "rewards Israel" for breaking international laws and committing acts of terrorism against Palestinians.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...a-s-mahathir-calls-jews--hook-nosed--10782112

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The period of racism voming back to " new malaysia" and DAP can only look on despite having many times more seats than dr m party.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody is going to change the views of a 93 year old. They should just cut him some slack he won't be around forever.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Europeans have been ostracizing and massacring Jews for nearly 2000 years....funny how no one talks about that.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go read the bible on Old Testament. They even plot to kill prophets...

But good and practising Jews abide the 10 commandments. Unlike those zionist thieves/murderers who live in present israel.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So Jews today are bad people because thousands of years ago, some other Jews wanted to kill prophets?

Is that what your mosque is teaching?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read my post carefully

The word 'they' can mean jews of long long ago or jews in modern times or both.

Your post is misleading, oppie.

Mad Hatter is a muslim. It is religiously expected of him to hate Jews and to turn a blind eye to war crimes committed by other muslims. Mad Hatter doesn't dare say anything bad about what Saudi Arabia is doing in Yemen, just like practically every mosque around the world.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Jews today are bad people because thousands of years ago, some other Jews wanted to kill prophets?

Is that what your mosque is teaching?

It's like Israeli semites justifying everything they do because thousands of years ago,they happen to be living on a rock in the desert.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The word 'they' can mean jews of long long ago or jews in modern times or both.

Your post is misleading, oppie.

Mad Hatter is a muslim. It is religiously expected of him to hate Jews and to turn a blind eye to war crimes committed by other muslims. Mad Hatter doesn't dare say anything bad about what Saudi Arabia is doing in Yemen, just like practically every mosque around the world.

Madhatter's wrote the book the Malay dilemma.i have the utmost respect for anyone who can do that.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Madhatter's wrote the book the Malay dilemma.i have the utmost respect for anyone who can do that.

You have respect for someone who argues that political and economic power should be in the hands of one race and one religion?

Mad hatter did not come up with anything radical with his 'm&d dilemma' book. He simply made the kafirs the boogeymen, scared the muslims and m&ds into voting for him, and instituted a system which gave tons of privileges to muslims and discriminated against non-muslims at all levels. Pretty much standard stuff taught at any mosque should muslims gain a majority.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have respect for someone who argues that political and economic power should be in the hands of one race and one religion?

Mad hatter did not come up with anything radical with his 'm&d dilemma' book. He simply made the kafirs the boogeymen, scared the muslims and m&ds into voting for him, and instituted a system which gave tons of privileges to muslims and discriminated against non-muslims at all levels. Pretty much standard stuff taught at any mosque should muslims gain a majority.

Again keep repeating same old theme. I had mentioned many times if cina feel they are discriminated then why the hell more than 30% jiuhukia still residing there? That means they also enjoyed lots of benefits by the Melayu government. Mat govt must reduce cina population to 13% like Malays in sinkieland. Better still reduce to 3% cina like Indon cina.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A man who can dissect and critique his own race like that in his book is a man of utmost clarity.if he made the kafirs the Boogeyman,whoever the kafirs is,he is right to do so,the malays are a weak race and deserves all the protection they can get....also from what I have seen,mahatir doesn't seem to be a particularly religious man...racist maybe, prejudiced maybe,but one thing he isn't is a religious nut.....everything he said is common sense,from the water deal to hard,to exposing China and economic policies that exploit locals and are detrimental to their well being.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A man who can dissect and critique his own race like that in his book is a man of utmost clarity.if he made the kafirs the Boogeyman,whoever the kafirs is,he is right to do so,the malays are a weak race and deserves all the protection they can get....also from what I have seen,mahatir doesn't seem to be a particularly religious man...racist maybe, prejudiced maybe,but one thing he isn't is a religious nut.....everything he said is common sense,from the water deal to hard,to exposing China

U are right. Unlike tat bootlicking MIW JT. To him every muslims are terrorist and extremists. Hard to discuss with him with a shallow knowledge of Islam.

Tun is the only PM who dare go against USA. If not for him normal subjects till today sure kana bullied by Sultans and their relatives abused of powers.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
also from what I have seen,mahatir doesn't seem to be a particularly religious man...racist maybe, prejudiced maybe,but one thing he isn't is a religious nut

I think you are conditioned to see what they do as 'moderate', when it is not.

Mad hatter and most m&d muslims support jailing and torturing muslims who leave islam. Is that moderate to you?

m&d muslim leaders also put in laws that ban all non-muslims from ever serving as menteri besar of all malaysian states, except for penang. I'm not sure why you would think that as moderate, and not the act of a religious nut.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U are right. Unlike tat bootlicking MIW JT. To him every muslims are terrorist and extremists. Hard to discuss with him with a shallow knowledge of Islam.

My knowledge of islam is better than yours. I deal with a lot of muslims, both their scholars and grassroots people. Didn't you express support of jailing muslims who leave islam? That isn't extremism to you, I guess.