• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LWL sends lawyer's letter to GoldenDragon - 23 Feb 12

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If bro GD succumbs then it will open the floodgates...

Lawyer letters from Saw PH, Jennie Tay/Chua, Olivia all will stream in...GD will die of exhaustion

hi there

1. bro, that you don't need to worry for our golden dragon.
2. he could easily outsource it to some bros here mah.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will outsource if unable to cope. Are all welcome but must take test to determine suitability. Of all those you listed, Olivia is the best - most womanly.

hi there

1. gd, would you consider uncle botak?
2. he is equally good with his head cum tongue thing hoh!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the service of the nation, in the service of mankind and in the service of all SBF bros, baru small sacrifice. How to compare with sacrifices made by our MIWs in accepting pay cut? Compared to them, I am nothing.

hi there

1. gd, you stand in for hougang man!
2. you do all guys here damn proud.
3. sacrificing yourself cum services to those damn ugly things!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
In the service of the nation, in the service of mankind and in the service of all SBF bros, baru small sacrifice. How to compare with sacrifices made by our MIWs in accepting pay cut? Compared to them, I am nothing.

this is so touching that it deserves to be quoted in its totality, any editing would damage the integrity and nobility of its original notion. bro GoldenDragon truly deserves the highly esteemed SBF PBM Kim Pai.
*deep bow to bro GD*

Last edited:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro GD, after that you can write a book on the road to the istana :biggrin:

we all have our humble beginnings in sammyboy

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is so touching that it deserves to be quoted in its totality, any editing would damage the integrity and nobility of its original notion. bro GoldenDragon truly deserves the highly esteemed SBF PBM Kim Pai.
*deep bow to bro GD*

hi there

1. honest, will sammy ever think of some kind of hall of fame in sbf?
2. featuring the honor & sacrifice by some bros here!
3. sammy, what is your take on this?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest today, Singapore - After receiving multiple lawyer letters from HC, LWL and the Chua sisters for failure to perform after promises given, GD has been uncontactable. He was said to be last spotted at Changi Airport this morning. It's said that the airport police officers, recognizing him a prominent former police officer who generously treated them to quite a few KTV night outings, just waved him through with a wink and smile, no checking no question asked.

When interviewed, those airport officers maintained they couldn't remember where's the destination on GD air ticket and boarding pass. They just maintained that he had valid air ticket, boarding pass and passport with him. Therefore, the whereabouts of GD now is yet unknown. - Sammyboy Times

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest today, Singapore - After receiving multiple lawyer letters from HC, LWL and the Chua sisters for failure to perform after promises given, GD has been uncontactable. He was said to be last spotted at Changi Airport this morning. It's said that the airport police officers, recognizing him a prominent former police officer who generously treated them to quite a few KTV night outings, just waved him through with a wink and smile, no checking no question asked.

When interviewed, those airport officers maintained they couldn't remember where's the destination on GD air ticket and boarding pass. They just maintained that he had valid air ticket, boarding pass and passport with him. Therefore, the whereabouts of GD now is yet unknown. - Sammyboy Times

Wahlaneh! Uncle from STAR team, bo run type. I am waiting to 'pleasurise' all my clients. When I have to runroad, will apprise you all first.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*deep bow to bro GD*

Thank you. My sacrifice is like a drop of water in an ocean compared to many others - past and present. Thor sia. Paiseh, I bo pakay PBM. I want money!